1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for decent writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by paulgee, Feb 8, 2018.

I am looking for a writer for a once a month 1200 word article to go in a magazine the articles are technology based!

There is other work too but I am looking mainly for quality in these articles each month and they must be written in excellent English, not be copied or plagiarised and must be an original work.

If you think you can produce quality work to go into a magazine then please contact me giving the cost for doing this, I will request a trail article and if acceptable will accept the work and render payment.

Your work will be checked and if not satisfactory will be refused without payment, please understand I will be giving others the opportunity so will be accepting other trial articles during this process and quite simply the best wins the job.

Regards

Paul

paulgee, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Had sent a message to you earlier and still waiting for your reply

knowledgeherald, Feb 9, 2018 IP
  3. paulgee

paulgee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I have sent you details on the article required. please remember these are trial articles and quite simply the best article get's the job.

paulgee, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  4. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am surprised how many don’t give any prices when they contact me even although I have asked? I will ignore most of the mails that do not provide a starting price or an idea on the cost.

paulgee, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  5. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    boy do you sound like a pos client

MurrayRothbard, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  6. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "write for me... you might get paid, if I don't decide to pay one of the 20 other people I give this assignment to instead". Probably you don't even plan to pay anyone and just want the work for free.

MurrayRothbard, Feb 15, 2018 IP
    jmoe, nbhand03 and Spoiltdiva like this.
  7. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Well that was childish, how old are you 3.............

There seems to be a lot of children on here these days.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    paulgee, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  8. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am waiting for the proofs to be read and accepted before I respond to others at present, thanks for all your replies.

paulgee, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  9. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tip: Don't be sending anyone asking for "samples" any free content. If someone wants a sample they can ask you for a link to something you have already written, perhaps for another client. I would recommend you create your own editable page somewhere that you can access at any time to add proof of ownership when a potential client requests it.
    It might be entirely innocent, but it's long established fraudulent practice that a "potential client" asks for "samples" on various subjects from anyone who replies, then simply steals that content to use without paying.
    There's no reason a real, professional client would be asking you for free content. Let your existing work speak for itself.

Conran, Mar 8, 2018 IP
  10. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry have not been on here for a while spent over 6K in writers last year! Not really had a lot of time to comment with the amount of work coming in.
    Anyway...............................

Best way folks is to use another service like https://www.fiverr.com/ the money does not pass to the writer until they do the job tested and it has not been plaquirised and/or suffers bad workmanship.

Gave up with this forum after getting comments as above, shame really as I have spent a lot of money elsewhere :)
    also have been renewing my subscription for the past 3 years without realising it and that may have to stop as I don't really use this forum any more.

All the best Paul

paulgee, Nov 27, 2019 IP