1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you find your good affiliate products to sell?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by johnfrem, Apr 2, 2009.

How did you find your good affiliate products to sell? you don't have to tell me what your selling just tell me how you started your search to find that great high profit product to market. Any videos or sites anyone can recommend I read or watch?

johnfrem, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  2. sgireland

sgireland Peon

Best Answers:
    I look through clickbank and then check out the quality of the product's landing page. If it would sell me, I consider it a good candidate for promoting. Between two similar products I will take the one with the better pitch page to promote even if the commission is a little lower.

sgireland, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  3. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've found ClickBank to be too "spammy" in their products. Try building a blog around a product/niche that you really enjoy and are passionate about and then build in specific product links using Amazon or EPN links.

DanPonjican, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  4. Femus

Femus Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank, paydotcom and cj are good for a start. Just browse through the database and I believe you will see what you are looking for.

Femus, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  5. RAPZAP

RAPZAP Banned

Best Answers:
    first if u have a affiliate product i used to sell those on blowit.info for free listing which increased my commission got my point sir

RAPZAP, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  6. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My forums and websites are all targeted to a certain "nitch". I just promote items that people are looking for that might be related to my sites.

One of my forums is about firearms, hiking, hunting, camping, fishing. So I create amazon banners about those items.

Its not really difficult to promote certain items. Just think about what kind of people you are targeting.

~kev~, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  7. NOLEGSORBRAINS

NOLEGSORBRAINS Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined every affiliate network and just browsed offers untill I found something that looked promising then test test test.

NOLEGSORBRAINS, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  8. Alex_K

Alex_K Member

Best Answers:
    Alex_K, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  9. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i go to commission junction and then search the affiliats to se whats relevent to my sites.

kewlchat, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  10. mxracer170

mxracer170 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a product feed up on Pepperjam for MxMegastore . com. We've got about 2100 products on the feed and have an average sale of $166. The product feed is mostly motorcycle helmets, pants, boots, jerseys and gloves. These items sell great on the internet.

If you have any questions on the feed give us a call at 877-968-6686 and ask for Dave.

mxracer170, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  11. darkdrgn2k

darkdrgn2k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i dont know if this is your cup of tea... But we are looking for serious people that are willing to help market/sell prescription drugs.

I know theres a million and one scams out there... But (and i know you heard this a million times too) we are legit.

BUT we are not accepting just anyone on, you have to be serious about it. (The drug industry had a bad enough rap without jokers going around trying to sell this stuff)

Anyway if you are interested

Its 10% on the order and the best part is people will probably need to buy it again and again when their prescription runs out, and you keep getting 10% :)

http://www.ibenefitrx.net/Opportunity/

darkdrgn2k, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  12. popcorn plya

popcorn plya Peon

Best Answers:
    I go on Clickbank and find products that I know about.

popcorn plya, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  13. rock_ox

rock_ox Banned

Best Answers:
    123Flashchat offers 20%+10%+5% commission for licenses and services ,after you applied you can add the ad banner into your website ,users place order via by click the banner you can get the commission from 123Flashchat .

rock_ox, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  14. DigitalFent

DigitalFent Member

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you how I did it. This works for Clickbank and PayDotCom. I comb both by category. Within each category I searched for highest paying with a possible combination of lowest gravity. If I am not getting 50 bucks in pocket ONE TIME, I don't promote it. If I am not getting 20 bucks RECURRING, I don't promote it. It is just not worth my time. I make all my money organically so I am biting the bullet in the beginning with a potential outcome in the near future. Now, that's for digital products.

For actual products, it comes down to how unearthed a niche is and how quickly can I put a blog together to get a steady stream of income. I am looking for it to start small because it should end really, really big as I add great content towards it.

DigitalFent, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  15. srinivas26

srinivas26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for the valuable information

Regards,
    Srinivas.

srinivas26, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  16. thehitbomb

thehitbomb Peon

Best Answers:
    I use clickbank, jvnotifypro, and look at google trends to see what is hot, then I search google for that hot topic and look at the sponsored results

thehitbomb, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  17. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  18. sm0ney

sm0ney Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally like Moreniche.com. They don't have a lot of products to choose from but they do pay some of the best commissions I have seen. Plus they have a TON of free material to help you get started. For example, on one product they offer 22 different pre-designed web sites you can download.

sm0ney, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  19. tisanjosh

tisanjosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I didn`t get your point, whom you are talking about... I guess this the topic about moto clothing sports stuff etc....

tisanjosh, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  20. Liparti

Liparti Peon

Best Answers:
    on another good forum found the right people)

Liparti, Feb 14, 2018 IP