1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone help me to get hosting for my Magento store ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by suthan alley, Dec 18, 2017.

I need a hosting for my Magento store. I have gone through so many sites and search the best hosting providers but i am still confused which one is the best web hosting provider for Magento store. This is the list where i have seen several hosting providers but i am still not sure which one is going to be best for my Magneto store. Can anyone advice please which one i choose from the list https://magenticians.com/magento-hosting/ or anyone has experienced any good web hosting providers for their online stores so please recommend me. I am going to several forums and article but i am not getting any good response. Anyone please me selecting the hosting providers as i have already seen a list but want to make sure which one giving best services.

suthan alley, Dec 18, 2017 IP
  2. ysribharath

ysribharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many decent providers out there ..which location are you looking at

you can try :

siteground
    a2hosting
    hawkhost

if u can specify a location we can suggest companies having servers close to you

ysribharath, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  3. Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can always check and have a look at list of recommendations which cames on the software development site. In the most cases such lists have companies with hosted solutions optimized for that kind of services.

Hostforweb Inc, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  4. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Cloudways is supposed to be optimised also for Magento. I use Cloudways for my Prestashop platform and was much better there than a few other VPS packages I tried before. They gave me immediate good online chat support. My site almost never had DNS problems. They might still have a free trial package. Check Magento forum before you decide. Also, use advanced paid front & server side caching to make your existing site faster before deciding to change hosting. Better website perfromance depends on the actual website setupi instead of hossting company.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  5. John-web

John-web Banned

Best Answers:
    I strongly believe the comparison will help you to choose the best host for magento store: Hostwinds.com and Kvchosting.net
    You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

John-web, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  6. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look also for Cloudways. I host Prestashop eCommerce platform and work absolutely fine. Cloudways has packages prepared for Magento setup.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  7. Aurora_USA

Aurora_USA Member

Best Answers:
    As an experienced web services expert, working and dealing with companies providing all kind of web services, I would recommend Godaddy or Siteground. I’m sure it would fulfill your request for Magento hosting related services. They have a great record for Magento hosting & I have known them for over 3 Years now, and have never had a complain with them. They provide easy installation and management of Magento eCommerce with a great support teams.

Hopefully this would help.

Cheers.

Aurora_USA, Feb 10, 2018 IP