1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Funny Short Film Ideas?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gyahoo, Jul 3, 2013.

Hello,

I am given a task to make a funny Solo Short Film of about 2-3 minutes.. Any interesting ideas? Just for brain storming..

I'll be happy to get your help :)

gyahoo, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I can give you a pretty gross idea. A guy and a girl go on their first date. Just before the date the girl went to a restaurant with her friend for a nice meal and happened to eat some shrimp that wasn't fresh.

The girl starts feeling a bit queasy, while sitting on a bench with her date. She wonders if it's the nervousness that makes her feel a bit sick to her stomach.

The guy leans over and gives her a nice smooch on the lips. He's a passionate guy, so he keeps kissing her with his mouth wide open. The girl can't hold it any longer and pukes right into the guy's mouth. The guy realizes what has just happened and pukes back into her mouth. They go back and forth a couple more times, until they both slump totally sick on the bench covered in vomit.

It should be done in the same vein as Mad TV for a film and the Family Guy for a cartoon. :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    qwikad.com, Jul 3, 2013 IP
    gyahoo likes this.
  3. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That was more than gross xD hahaha... Thank you, it made my day. But can't use it as script.

However, I'm looking for sweet and funny kind of ideas.. Possibly, if it can be solo script.

gyahoo, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you're still looking for one, but this one made me laugh:

An old man in Miami calls up his son in New York and says, "Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,” he says. "I'm sick of her face, and I'm sick of talking about this, so call your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up.

Now, the son is worried. So he calls up his sister.

She says, "Like hell they’re getting divorced!" and calls her father immediately. "You’re not getting divorced! Don't do another thing, the two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don't call a lawyer, don't file a paper, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and she hangs up.

The old man turns to his wife and says "Okay, they’re coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares.

970090_212549185566585_1270352320_n.jpg

qwikad.com, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    superprg and gyahoo like this.
  5. envira

envira Member

Best Answers:
    My friends have done a shortfilm based on Exam VIVA / Interview which is made in our loal language (Telugu) , called "The Viva"
    It was an instant hit with near 8 lakh views in just 4 days.
    Hopefully they reach 1 million too.
    This idea could be better if you can remake in your language,
    regards

envira, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  6. kingsley8131

kingsley8131 Member

Best Answers:
    yea ..the short film "viva"..funniest v shud say...yep this idea could b reallyu betr if thy can remake in ther languages!

kingsley8131, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  7. envira

envira Member

Best Answers:
    Infact it was more than 18 lakh views till date, which makes it the first short film in telugu to reach the mark.
    The lead character got a chance in movies as well the director was appointed as assistant director in a film.
    Better see broken lizards shows or movies you can get some ideas :)

envira, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    you are from India ? if you are from India then i will suggest you,

ashokdhan, May 1, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  9. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, sure.

gyahoo, May 2, 2015 IP
  10. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    You can Try Haryana local story make good sense ,,, Indian politics full of now days, My choice make on Politics,, I did not give you personal name of politician but if study well all politician i know you will find out best character. lot of monkey

ashokdhan, May 2, 2015 IP
  11. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not interested in politics tho.

gyahoo, May 2, 2015 IP
  12. MrApexy

MrApexy Member

Best Answers:
    Saw something once and thought it would be a funny skit.
    So, there is a guy running from a zombie, gets bitten, then dies in some way (maybe hit by a car or something).
    Then you see him as a ghost and he's all like "awesome i'm a ghost" and looks down and his zombie self is getting up and he's all like "awww shit!"
    then basically the zombie is doing stupid zombie stuff and hurting itself or falling down or chasing a dog etc... maybe it's pants fall down and the ghost him is trying to yell at him and tell him what to do "NO YOU IDIOT, YOU CAN'T EAT THAT IT'S A DOG"... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DON'T GO OVER... great now your in a ditch" etc.

Hope that helps :)

MrApexy, May 25, 2015 IP
  13. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think a man love a women for long time. After that, they decide to live together to leave their spouse. But at the last moment, one of them deny for this relationship and leave from there.

seoservice1, Jan 30, 2018 IP