1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    hey guys i am originally from iraq , what i learned from life that u have not to throw the towel if you fighting stronger and huge enemy like case here vs googlez , unless google will go rogue and block access to websites use all weapons against us ban us from search , block access to websites etc
    they will not go rogue so calm down , there is always solution , change domain if you get blocked

xuyzk, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  2. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much it take for review to be made? Any ideea?
    I apply for a review.

crystygye, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont get any review yet from google. How do you apply for a review?

charice.preston, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  4. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good job, thank you. The most interesting question if you already have positive google pass review status among the publishers.
    As for me - my sites with your code are in "NOT REVIEWED" status

albert841, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  5. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    he already wrote

y0y0y, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  6. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot request a review. Also you do not want to be reviewed (that's just safest option).
    If they do not check your website then FOR SURE you won't have any blocking enabled :)

tomksoft, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  7. mhxnahid

mhxnahid Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at their 'coalition' website, seems like their prime goal is to decrease adblock users and kill competitors in the meantime. These 'good' ad agencies pretend to be so good while collecting people's search data and all sorts of sensitive information to serve ads. I wonder what they think about youtube's video ads. Guess it counts as 'good' cause it's google serving those minute long full screen ads.

mhxnahid, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  8. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    TRUE. I was just forced to watch a facebook video ad with no option to stop, skip or ignore.. Apparently that is good. A popUNDER that you can close immediately is bad. As for adblockers, they block google ads. That is pure evil! (sarcasm)

bale, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  9. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    openload is not only using popads..they are using 3-4 other pop networks aswell..and we still have no answer to..did some sites using openload embeds pass the review?

cromiu, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It is exactly that. And you wouldn't believe how openly google breaks their own "standards". I did significant research into that for some legal process.

Openload has implemented my technology directly (regardless of what adnetworks they are using).
    I also would like to be more sure (as I have only a handful of examples that passed review after changes), but Google is extremely slow with reviewing.
    It seems like they literally hired few people who do not even work during weekends and then each website is reviewed like 50 times before verdict.

tomksoft, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  11. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    ok i guess we have to wait a bit more..

i just send the fact that google employees illegally stream pirated movies while reviewing websites to torrentfreak..hope it gets some attention and puts another lil stone in their way

cromiu, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It is legally more complex. I do not think they are google employees, it is most likely external company to which google is outsourcing reviews.
    Also, in the country they are in, nobody really cares about copyrights.

13. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    i don't really think it makes any difference..if its a google employee or its outsourced it still makes a good news..

google is a US company and if they hire a firm to do the better ads standards reviews and they illegally stream (us law) pirated movies they are still responsible...hey are even providing bulletproof evidence that they do it (the videos they send)

i mean this probably will be never discussed in a court room..but it' still makes a good news and i think it should be big in the media :)

cromiu, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  14. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, let's say if we don't pass the review, if we use popads and openload, we will still can open pops, if our status is blocked on chrome?
    And if everyone will use your tehnology, it doesn't matter if we review at google or not?

crystygye, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  15. ab3256

ab3256 Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent you an mp yesterday, please answer me.

ab3256, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Well, it is interesting indeed. Not to mention that they send out emails to webmasters inviting them to watch bits of copyrighted movies right inside webmaster central :D
    And I am pretty sure that they are not protected by DMCA safe harbor in this case. The problem however is that it would need to be copyright owner to make a legal action...

The most important technology is that you pass google review and do not get blacklisted. Yet, in case the technology stops working and your website gets blacklisted, we have a solution ready.

Replied, I am sorry for the delay.

17. KK2009

KK2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so you believe that the new update will not have an affect on popads i was actually working on a website put stopped in November after reading about the chrome update

KK2009, Jan 28, 2018 IP
  18. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    tomksoft today:
    Thank you for your hard work to help us all. You are the only person witch really help us with info about all things and what to do. I will never forget how much you work every day to help us.
    I pass the first review with popads code, openload and netu iframe.

In Abusive Experiences panel it's still Status: Review pending. How much time will be until status will change on google console? On support forum google, one user with the same question (https://productforums.google.com/fo...ksIQ;context-place=forum/ad-experience-report) have waited 2 days for status to change. It's a time to wait or something? On google help it says 8 hours to take effect.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    crystygye, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  19. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you guys submit your sites for review?
    Is there link or somethig?
    All my sites in GWT have NOT REVIEWED status and I did not submit them to any review

albert841, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  20. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because our websites get reviewed by google early with no warning, probably because we are in Europe and this update target us first.
    Just wait google get to your website to review for the first time.
    You are lucky that google not reviewed your website. People pray that google pass them and you want to get review by google? :) If your status is not failed (anything else but not failed), your website have no problem in google eyes at that time.

crystygye, Jan 29, 2018 IP