1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Advertising Business For London/Essex

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Domain.gs, Jan 27, 2018.

I am offering for sale my very established leaflet distribution service which specializes in leaflet deliveries for the East London and Essex region within the UK. The URL's are Leaflets-Distribution.com and also the .co.uk is included.

Due to the nature of the target audience (London/Essex) the new owner should most certainly be UK based (could not realistically be operated in other countries). Better still if the new owner was London based however the service could continue to be managed effectively outside of the Capital.

The business is approx 8 years old (set-up in 2010). All traffic to the site arrives from localised searches (for example loughton leaflet deliveries or woodford leaflet deliveries). Their are many many first page listings for such terms (all areas that we cover). If you would like me to send you a message or email with these search terms, please ask.

Zero budget is spent on paid advertising (all traffic comes from local searches as mentioned above).

Revenue - the service generates between £300 - £500 + per month and this can comfortably be increased if more time was spent on the service (no work whatsoever is spent by me on marketing the site or business). The existing orders (leafleting campaigns) are handled by me but it can easily be outsourced (many people are looking for this type of work).

The domain name is excellent (a couple of larger companies asked me if I wanted to sell it some years ago) and I also own the matching .co.uk

Who would this business be suitable for?
    Either one person/family operation who wanted to take over an existing business with organic traffic and orders already or it could be utilised by an existing operation and used as a bolt-on perhaps.
    It should be mentioned also that it's healthy work (the deliveries can be carried out walking/running so perfect for cardio activity!).

Pricing - I had it listed for £3,000 on one of the UK buy > sell sites a while back but now looking for this to be sold promptly hence the huge reduction in price.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Domain.gs, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  2. Domain.gs

Domain.gs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This business is still for sale. All rankings for localised search terms remain (as they have for years) and ongoing monthly orders generated.

Domain.gs, Apr 28, 2018 IP