1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Positive ROI using Facebook Ads

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SpicyDominik, Jan 23, 2018.

Hello all,
    this is my first post in this forum. (sorry for possible grammar mistakes)
    I don't want to be pesky or annoying, but I have been working with Facebook Ads for several years now, I'm running some really profitable ad campaigns and I see quite a lot of misleading information in this forum.
    First of all: if you try to invest 10 dollars in Facebook ads and try to get 20 back, nothing will happen. (I'm talking only about e-commerce advertising.) We should understand that at the moment we have quite a lot of competition in Facebook feed, so it's logical, that getting positive ROI isn't so easy. In order to make money, we have to know something our competitors don't. That's why, first of all, we should invest at least couple of hundred dollars to get the information we could use for optimizing our campaign. It's unavoidable. If you could be able to make positive ROI from 10 dollars all of us already would be millionaires.
    Secondly: testing testing testing. If you think that you know your customer the best, you are wrong :). Let's use the raw data (we already spend some money on), but not our intuition or some kind of cosmic energy to optimize the campaign. That's why it's a must to create at least couple of ad sets, different ads and different target groups, but I guess you already know that.
    Dear people, if you want to earn a million, don't be afraid to invest and take the risk. Facebook ads at the moment, is wonderful tool to create e-commerce leads (you have heard about new algorithms etc), some of my clients make 600% ROAD (return on ad spent) or more.
    In order to prove my knowledge in this field I'm adding some screenshots from my clients ad campaigns.
    I hope this post will stimulate a dialogue. I would be happy to discuss or advise you if you have some questions.

Thank you for you time

123.jpg
    124.jpg
    125.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    SpicyDominik, Jan 23, 2018 IP