1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwards was a rip off

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Kisssssss, Dec 18, 2017.

Hi friends,

I purchased Google Adwards package and spent more than a hundred bux on it. It did not really drive a good traffic to my site. I just paid 5 dollars on a fivv*** site and the promoter person really did send a good humen real time traffic to my site.
    I did some research on Goodle Adwards, I found the answers mostly in Google search is that Adward can be good but for the big companies and not for a small business.

I wonder if someone has used Adwards and it really helped him/her as it did not work for me :(

Kisssssss, Dec 18, 2017 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear you did not get results. Unfortunately, I have heard and seen many stories just like yours. Almost every time however, the advertiser did not follow good practices. I know, Google makes it sound like it's easy and takes minutes but that is really not the case. There's a science to Adwords and other PPC services. Having had many clients, I can tell you Adwords works. It's a tool but like any other tool, one has to use it properly but most don't know how to use it properly. Your only options are to learn to use it or, if you are unable/unwilling to do that, hire someone like myself to do it for you. It could be that the products you are trying to sell are not conducive for online marketing but that is very rare so I doubt that's your case.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  3. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords works well even for very small businesses as long as the product they sell is not in the range of few dollar.
    If someone is a beginner, he will; not succeed using Adwords unless he gets support or gets an find a very good tutorial. I learned that the hard way which costed me 300$. After doing 50 calls to Adwords support, I finally started understanding how to use it.
    It all has to do with minimising the cost per click and making sure that the landing page is good with respect to competitors products/service.
    In Adwords, you have to include all possible keyword combinations mainly with Exact Match Keywords functionality. Use Broad Match only with the '+' symbols for a keyword phrase of more than one word (ie +keyword1 + keyword2). A general Broad Match keyword is a complete waste of money.
    Every week you must check the visitor's search terms and if some of them are not related to having anything to do with your product, then you must add them to as a 'Negative Keyword' per campaign.
    The most important factor (other than a very good landing page) is to make variations of ads and wait until you 10-20 clicks per ad (at least). Then stop the ads that cost too much (low CTR, click through rate). Then, make more variation of ads until the CTR is more than 10%.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  4. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are Three main factors works --
    1. Choose keywords according business
    2. add negative keywords
    3. CTR

abhijit, Jan 20, 2018 IP
  5. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not depends on the size of the business small, medium or large that drive traffic or leads to your website from Google AdWords. One should spend time on Google AdWords because it's a science that needs Technical knowledge to tackle with the things.

You prepare a prominent amount.
    Initially your amount will be deducted in large quantity don't worry, focus on your keywords, location and work on negative keywords blocking. Surely you will see good progress.

kellyrose, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  6. sevvy

sevvy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have experience with Google Adwords for small businesses, and it often give good results.

It really depends on your niche. Adwords works good for some services/products, and for some not that good. You really gotta test Adwords to find out how it works. Adwords can often be very good for e-commerce sites, and can lead to higher sales in your online store.

What product/service do you sell, and what do you want the user to do after entering your website?

sevvy, Jan 27, 2018 IP