1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Recipe Blog For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jan 18, 2018.

Up for sale today is a recipe website I started just about one year ago. The site caters to detox recipes in specific and for those who do not know, "detoxing" is a popular method for losing weight here in America. The site runs on Wordpress and as of right now it has just over 30 recipes online within a variety of categories including soups, salads, juices and waters.

Traffic
    I started the site with a main intention of promoting and pushing on Pinterest. Pinterest is a social network filled with images and recipes tend to do well on there. The site has hundreds of images on Pinterest with thousands of "repins" which is what images need to go viral and show up higher in searches. The site has received steady traffic from Pinterest ever since launching and still receives a majority of its traffic from there today. You can find some screenshots of traffic below. If you would like to see more please PM me with your Google Analytics email and I can add you to see more.

Screenshot 1 | Screenshot 2 | Screenshot 3

Revenue
    I've chopped up this original theme some and made plenty of room for different ads. The site currently uses Adsense and Clickbank for revenue and has quite a few different areas in the sidebar, above content in articles, above posts under the categories..etc. Right now it earns around $6/month in Adsense. You can view a few Adsense screenshots for the last few months here:
    January So Far | December | November | October | September

Also Included
    I also setup a mailing list on the website which people can subscribe to and get a free PDF ebook. As of right now the website includes a DOUBLE optin list with 65 subscribers, plus a dedicated Pinterest account with over 1200 followers, a small Facebook page with about 200-300 likes, and finally a Twitter account with about 200 followers. All of these can be used to continue promoting the site if you'd like as well.

How to Continue Growing
    I haven't done much work on this website lately. I recently added one new recipe and that's been the last one in 3 months or so. As you can see, the site gets steady traffic daily just from being so spread around Pinterest that the new owner could simply let it sit if they wanted. If you are wanting to increase revenue I would recommend adding additional recipes to the website and then sharing them on each of the social network sites once you've added them (I can show you how to do this easily). Along with that, you could start developing backlinks to the site in order to try and increase search engine visibility and ranking. You could also share recipes in related forums, facebook groups..etc. to build new relevant traffic from people looking for vegan/weight loss/detox type recipes. One great thing about this niche is that is health related (and more specifically - weight loss) which means it usually drives a pretty good PPC from Adsense. This site could make really good revenue if someone dedicated more time to driving additional traffic in.

Price
    You get everything included here for just $125! That includes website, social media accounts, mailing list and anything else related to the site. Along with that, if your hosting company uses cPanel then I'll even move the site from my hosting account to yours free of charge. Contact me if you have any other questions!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    FPForum, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  2. sakoya1992

sakoya1992 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm pls

sakoya1992, May 21, 2018 IP
  3. sakoya1992