1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Preparing List of Keywords For Blog Post Translation

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by AdamLeo, Dec 31, 2017.

Hi there,

I am a translator. One of my clients asked me to translate an article, which is written in English. However, they told me that before translating the article, I should prepare a list of the most relevant keywords in the target language based on the English article. The article is for a blog post.

First, I thought I should use an online service where I could extract the most relevant keywords from the English article and then translate those keywords. But that sounds simplistic and not really effective. Also, these tools produce results that seem messy and verbose.

How would you go about this? How should I conduct keyword research in the target language, so that I can translate the article from English using the most relevant keywords that I generate during my research?

Thanks!

AdamLeo, Dec 31, 2017 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Translate the article first, draft a list of keywords and then conduct a keyword research through Google Keyword Planner. Get the most relevant keywords as per the article's niche based on the average monthly searches and competition of these keywords.

Pamela Turns, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  3. ivajesus

ivajesus Peon

Best Answers:
    For the blog commenting heading should be the world of mouth

ivajesus, Apr 25, 2018 IP