1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to build a software which can create multiple Amazon Accounts?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Abu Waqar Arif, Jan 15, 2018.

Is it possible to build a software which can create multiple Amazon Accounts?
    The main objective of the software would be to access multiple amazon accounts at once. It provide these features:
    - I can sign in to multiple amazon accounts at once
    - If i do anything on the first account the same must happen in all the accounts logged in, for eg. if i search for a product using account 1 the search results should show in all the accounts currently logged in, using the software.
    - I will provide a txt file for each variable like email, name and password, and using that the software can create random accounts.
    Is it possible to develop such software or browser addon?

Abu Waqar Arif, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  2. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    As long as Amazon doesn't require extra verifications (such as captchas, etc.) if many register/login requests come from the same source, it's possible to do so.

However, each feature requires extra coding, which translates into high costs. For example, if you want to be able to register, you need to code this feature. Want to logout and login using another account? Coding from scratch is needed for these features too. Need to perform a search? Another piece of code... Hope you get the idea.

phpmillion, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  3. Abu Waqar Arif

Abu Waqar Arif Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I understand. Thanks :)

Abu Waqar Arif, Jan 16, 2018 IP