1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When should I expect to see some traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by toreate, Dec 24, 2017.

Hello,

I started an Amazon niche website (info articles + product reviews) about 5 months ago in a fairly low competitive niche (according to KWfinder).

I'm doing everything white hat and according Google's to best practices. The only thing I haven't worked on yet are backlinks (I do have social channels were I post new content, but there's no real engagement).

I publish articles (1000 words on average for info articles and 2.400 words on average for review articles) once per week. So far I have 18 info articles and 6 product reviews with about 31.000 words in total.

However, I'm still getting only about 1-5 visits per day (organic + social). Is this normal? What should I do to speed up things?

Thanks.

toreate, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure your targeting low competition keywords?

kb24, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  3. toreate

toreate Member

Best Answers:
    According to KWFInder, yes. I target exclusively low competition keywords and make my articles informative, long and well formatted. I also use references from authority websites and link out to authority websites. I can now also use internal linking to my similar posts. I do all I can, but I guess I'll need to start building backlinks as well.

toreate, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try to ping your site or share it on social media like G+, Twitter, Facebook...?

daica85, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  5. arvind00557

arvind00557 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to share your blog post on social networking sites and participate in forums to get traffic to your blog...do some blog commenting and guest posting as well...traffic is not easy to get...it really needs lot of patience and hard work..!!!

arvind00557, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  6. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Put your website in your sig. That helps. *Don't ask for visits

usasportstraining, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  7. Bilal Anwar

Bilal Anwar Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you should start some link building or you should add blog section in your website where you have to add trendy relevant article according to your niche.

Bilal Anwar, Dec 28, 2017 IP