1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Patriots vs Steelers last night (Dec. 17)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by qwikad.com, Dec 18, 2017.

I am a big Patriots fan, glad they won, but if that last touchdown was counted they would've lost. What do you think, was the ref right or wrong?

qwikad.com, Dec 18, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So, my wife, my daughter and I were watching the last few minutes of the game. When the Steeler caught the pass and fell into the end zone and the score was upped by six points, the two of them got up to leave to go pick up my son who was at a friend's house. Five minutes later I am texting them with the startling news that the Patriots had actually won. Wild.

However, seeing the replay and based on the written rules, the ref's correctly overturned the call on the field. It was, of course, pure luck for the Patriots, though the Steelers could have easily tied it up and gone into overtime had they not made two stupid play calls after the "Immaculate Incompletion." You have to place a lot of blame on the Steeler coaches for that screw up.

I enjoyed seeing the stunned look on Bellicheck's face as he was walking across the field in victory when just a couple of minutes earlier, he knew that he had lost.

jrbiz, Dec 20, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am still 50/50. It could've gone either way. As you said it was pure luck that they won.

qwikad.com, Dec 20, 2017 IP