1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Notification of Marketplace transaction

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by crazybuoy, Dec 15, 2017.

If I post 10 articles (for example) to sell on Marketplace and a user bought it.

I can not know about this transaction

-UNTIL I sign-in forum and check paypal balance-increase shown in right-upper corner.
    -OR UNTIL I sign-in paypal account and see a new payment arrived or balance-increase

And I can not know which one article is sold. I have to go through all threads of articles posted for sale and see which one is missing in the list. The missing thread from list means it is sold because the sold thread is taken out of the list.

So, please the FORUM should create a NOTIFICATION about the article bought by which user. And that NOTIFICATION should be sent at my registered email address.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    crazybuoy, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    PayPal should send you an email about sale instantly that includes the name of the article pack you sold.

digitalpoint, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  3. crazybuoy

crazybuoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    But DIGITALFORUM must not put its responsibility on other website that someone other does the job of this FORUM.

Application of this NOTIFICATION will improve performance of this FORUM and will not cause any negative effect.

crazybuoy, Dec 16, 2017 IP