1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying youtube views is okay or not?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JEET, Apr 13, 2017.

1. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    There are many, here are some youlikehits.com, addmefast.com

All Marketing Trends, May 8, 2017 IP
  2. Khappa MJ

Khappa MJ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Youtube doe not consider the number of views as one of the most important ranking factor but for how long time your video has been viewed. If someone watchs for your video for 5 seconds yes, that is a view but its not relevant cause your watcher has left the video... which means that video was not interesting for him.

If you buy YT views from adwords that's absolutely fine!!! Adwords belong to Google as Youtube so, your gonna give them money.

For my opinion, if you 're looking for 50k, 100k views or more (obviously) the online promotion is cold and faceless and requires a lot of time and effort. OFFLINE promotion is much more creative, personal and relational and it gains a real views and followers.

Khappa MJ, May 9, 2017 IP
  3. tel_E_v1s0r

tel_E_v1s0r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's Ok If no one knows that you buy it and it's not bots.

tel_E_v1s0r, May 11, 2017 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying views in Youtube may look natural, but in reality no one really viewed your video so in the end Google will only ignored your content instead place some interesting real viewed video content on the results page.

KylieSweet, May 12, 2017 IP
  5. Ethan00115

Ethan00115 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Jeet I've had some pretty good experience on helping a team get their videos viewed on YT in the (5,000-15,000) range in a short time span. I don't suggest purchasing AD space, especially if you're just starting out. Make sure that your content is relevant, and brush up on your SEO skills, after all everyone is his/her own best advertiser ;)

Ethan00115, May 25, 2017 IP
  6. Dataster

Dataster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did Google change its YouTube policy?

Just asking because I've bought 50 x 1000 Views in 2015/2016 for a medium-sized channel (30.000 followers) and nothing happened. No strike, no ban, nothing.

So I would like to know if I was just lucky back then or if there are new rules making it harder or worse.

Dataster, May 26, 2017 IP
  7. john.c

john.c Active Member

Best Answers:
    john.c, May 28, 2017 IP
  8. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    You should join youtube traffic exchange programs its safer and its more organic than buying a bunch of views!
    Check this out Youblaster.com its free to join. You can also invite your friends with the referral system.

dbs00, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  9. lie2me

lie2me Member

Best Answers:
    buying views can prove very beneficial if done right!
    Along with views, alot of other factors affect your videos rank and therefore showing up in the first page.
    keyword optimization, watch time, engagement, etc.
    Therefore if you buy, buy only high retention views, likes and comments. This will help ranking your video much faster than traditional methods.

Also stay away from sites likes addmefast,etc theyre a waste of time

lie2me, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  10. RamanNaimat

RamanNaimat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, buying automated youtube views are not secure. Taking SEO services would be better.

RamanNaimat, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  11. runningceo

runningceo Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends. Many companies are selling bots, so you have to be very careful. I personally buy YouTube views. Why? It is a good kickstart. For you to attract more viewers, you should have a credible amount of views. The more views the better and it is more credible. Therefore, you should establish your social proof first. I may recommend boostarrow.com . I have used them several times. Many vloggers nowadys are buying viewers. Thats the reality!

runningceo, Jul 31, 2017 IP
    JEET likes this.
  12. axus_auto

axus_auto Member

Best Answers:
    Artificially boosting your views or subscription numbers are prohibited under Youtube's terms. I think it is better that you do not use such services, as it may get your Youtube account flagged or suspended.

There are other ways legitimately boosting views, such as purchasing promotions or shares on other social media pages.

axus_auto, Sep 12, 2017 IP
  13. mountain90

mountain90 Member

Best Answers:
    I think should not buy. Because it may be counterproductive.

mountain90, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  14. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Youtube views are not Good, not Youtube views if you buy it for other Social Channels than that are are not the good choice.
    They are not worthy and sometimes it causes to account suspension so be aware of this.
    And I recommended you to do not buy the views, likes or comments.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  15. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's never a good technique to do something shady. Rather stay patient, use social media accounts to promote your channel. It will take much longer but it will be real, interested in what you're doing viewers.
    If you buy views (not real traffic) you only waste your money and time. Better use this time to think some legit techniques, invest in Facebook, Instagram advertising.

Profit Donkey, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  16. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well in general buying views helps but its also risky as youtube can detect and block you etc .In my opinion you should not use it for your main channel if you want to have a channel authority .But in separate videos where you want to rank its better to use them

Spartan14, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  17. rosaann

rosaann Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with everyone here, buying views, clicks, traffic, anything that isn't organic makes you a huge target for Youtube, Google, any major search engine/social media site. I mean a huge target, this is exactly what they are fighting to eliminate, and understand why..
    Right solution should be:
    There is very real money that gets wasted by big advertisers because of bot traffic/fake traffic. They call this ad fraud, and last I read about this, ad fraud costs advertisers worldwide something close to $1B of waste, and so Youtube takes this very seriously to protect their ad product and platform.

It's much better to just do organic methods, buying views puts a huge target on you and could lead to you getting your account shut down.

One method I've seen works well is, try reposting viral videos on your account to bring back real traffic to you, so the videos you create also get exposure.

rosaann, Sep 27, 2017 IP
  18. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    In these days Buy youtube views or subscribers is not hard but you know youtube views now available in different qualities and target .

Suggested views, Monetizing views may. here a website i saw last year that result was fine but qqtube also old website but i never use them.

naeemak776, Dec 13, 2017 IP
  19. EveWa

EveWa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't buy views, likes or subs, that can just damage your content, video or anything else that you want to promote. Try getting your site on forums, different blogs and promote your content through other sites.
    If you have a decent traffic of people think about monetization of your website, I'm using AppNext and must say that is really good, you don't have a lot of job to do.
    If you want to learn something about SEO, I suggest you that you learn from this sites. Backlinko, Moz Blog, Ahrefs Blog, Search Engine Land Blog, you will learn a lot of new stuff there, also Brian Dean is starting with YouTube SEO, so you could be in the first group of people to see how is done.

EveWa, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  20. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy YouTube views its not illegal.But YouTube will detect your fake views which you buy and you will not get response to your channel or your video as much you want.Go by only organic views it takes time but you will get awesome result for your channel.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Dec 18, 2017 IP