1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pages disappear from Google Search Index after being indexed

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by inegoita, Dec 14, 2017.

I have a website, I use Webmaster Tools for it. I don't use WordPress (it's an ASP.NET website)

Whenever I publish a new page on the site I submit it in WMT > Crawl > Fetch as Google and then click the Index button. This has worked so far for the last year.

My site has in total 960 pages indexed by Google (results of site:[mysite].com)

Recently I noticed that whenever I add a new page via WMT, after half a day it appears in Google searches (both in site: and in a regular search) which is good.

PROBLEM: But then, half a day later it simply disappears both from site: and from the regular searches - not good.

I have no crawling errors, there is no robots.txt problem, no HTML improvements suggested by WMT.

I'm also using a valid sitemap:

• 886 Submitted
    • 875 Indexed
    What can I do to check what's wrong? Is there a limit on how many pages Google stores for a website depending on it's ranking/popularity?

inegoita, Dec 14, 2017 IP
  2. cintasejati

cintasejati Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to my experience, google will auto index every website / page , we only need original content, give some social signal and be sure to ping manually, don't use worthless ping tool . Its take 2 - 3 days until all your page indexed. Or you also add some new backlink to old page

cintasejati, Feb 3, 2018 IP
  3. Sahil Arora

Sahil Arora Member

Best Answers:
    I like to suggest you that don't submit your site to the webmaster. Google will automatically crawl your new page. Either you can do Social Bookmarking of the URL or USE the URL in Web 2.0. My strategy will definitely help you out.

Sahil Arora, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  4. designgenie

designgenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/40349?hl=en check here

designgenie, Feb 12, 2018 IP