1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Local Business Question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by samilee80, Dec 11, 2017.

I mainly Market to offline Businesses and help them get more customers. However is this a bad time to offer this or is it a good time. I am not trying to promote anything in this post. I am just wondering with the holidays if this is a good or bad move.

samilee80, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  2. bobocheez

bobocheez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sales are slower during the holidays for B2B services.

Some take extra days for the family.

Some are waiting for the new year's budget to make any additional moves.

But it's never a bad idea to fill your pipeline with potential clients. Even if they don't buy right away. They may come back in a month or two actually interested.

bobocheez, Dec 14, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anytime is a good time actually. There will always be someone who will need Marketing in some way. However, as we know in Marketing, you must help them create the opportunity for it. There is likely an opportunity somewhere. All it takes is to talk to them and explore how it will go.

Milliardo, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  4. Atif Shahab Qureshi

Atif Shahab Qureshi Member

Best Answers:
    Well, these are the cold months actually. So, don't expect good sale in these months. Secondly, if you need professional marketing services to achieve your sales target, then you should try any digital agency providing the services. I personally recommend Branex for this. They are operating worldwide.

Atif Shahab Qureshi, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  5. HostService

HostService Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely it is not the best time for such activity, as the most of businesses are trying to calculate their gains and losses at the end of period. As for now, you can better prepare for the next year season, so you will be ready to offer something to business owners when they will do planning of their budget for the whole year.

HostService, Dec 20, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  6. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Awesome thank you so much

samilee80, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, my day job is being a VP of Marketing (and Sales) for a B2B manufacturer. I have a fairly significant budget, of course. Things tend to slow down right now, so in some ways, it is a good time for me to consider new vendors or approaches. In fact, I just agreed to a short conference call with a vendor that has been chasing me for months because my calendar is relatively empty the next few days.

Bottomline: there is a never a "good" time or a "bad" time for marketing and sales efforts. You need to do both all of the time.

jrbiz, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  8. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree I am always posting and marketing myself.... As Businesses open everyday and they need the help that I am offering.

samilee80, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  9. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    focus all your time and energy on progressional growth and sharpen your skills now and always learn more as it is always possible as you go along with further research. never give up on your dreams unless they arent what you truly need to follow.

webprof1990, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  10. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you all :D I signed 2 businesses in the past 2 days so business is picking up :D

samilee80, Jan 4, 2018 IP