1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you please rate my site design?

Discussion in 'Design' started by Sworn, Dec 5, 2017.

Hello there!
    I was among the designers responsible for the design of this site: https://vironit.com/
    Can you please leave any feedback on it, what can I improve? All the opinions will be listened to.

Sworn, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You guys need to find/hire a native English speaking person to proofread your entire site.

qwikad.com, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  3. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Design looks good but like the person above said, there are soethings that need some proofreading

AngelicDevilTel, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The proof reading is needed but this is about design.

The first part of the screen has soft colours, but when you scroll down you go back to using hard, strong colours. Pick a palette and stick to it.

On your contact page you give UK and US addresses - both incorrectly listed, you need to get that right - but reconsider using them if you don't have actual people at the address. They appear to be private residences and you probably don't want potential customers "popping in". I know I'd do that if I was considering using you and was in London.

Don't feel obliged to respond to enquiries 24/7. You are professionals who keep business hours. While you may work late you don't need to be available otherwise you look like hustlers. Offering support 24/7 with the appropriate service agreement is another matter altogether.

upload_2017-12-6_14-6-46.png
    I'm not sure your HR team like being publically referred to as "girls", they're likely to be well educated adults.

Stop the chat bot from popping up on every page.

sarahk, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  5. Sworn

Sworn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the help! Thanks to your advices we got a proof reading service for both of our main page and this blog entry https://vironit.com/how-to-create-a-dating-app/
    Can you please confirm it is really better now?
    Thank you, will work on this too!

Sworn, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure who your target market is for the article. It appears to be the entrepreneur but you don't talk about Return On Investment, failure rates, market share etc. There's a heap of stuff you talk about that you don't need to consider until you know if the reward is worth the risk.

sarahk, Dec 11, 2017 IP