1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO For Celeb Pic Gallery

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tunescool, Dec 7, 2017.

im starting a celeb pic gallery, i have tens of thousands of pics i know what im doing. just a gallery i wont have a main page thats updated. over the years ive seen celeb fansite galleries rank at the top of google, alot of them, misc celebs, just pics, no content. the pics arent named for SEO, just numbered, im sure

i have a store that sells the fashion products of certain celeb twins and thats why i want to have the gallery at the top for my keywords, which a big one is in the domain. the name of the site and description are both keywords. ill have no text on the main page, but there will be a couple pages with at least 500 words of information and maybe a couple articles on their fashion history

the main keyword has 135,000 MS and 8,840,000 results in google

im not naming the pics its not necessary im sure of it. what do i need to do to get it to rank on the top

tunescool, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  2. danmon

danmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Used to run a celebrity blog for a few years, sold it a little over a year ago. A lot of my traffic would come from Image search. So optimising those images would work great. You are in the fashion industry as well. Images matter.

danmon, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure that the images have correct alt text in them.

mrb1129, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  4. AndyChuyen

AndyChuyen Banned

Best Answers:
    You can put some text like pics title or description if you can. On exactly page of celebrity put some info like name, age, work....or whatever you have about him/her.

AndyChuyen, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to name the images and then set the appropriate title and description for the images by considering the keywords in it.
    For that, you need to do some research what people search for images, I mean what kind of keywords they search on SE for the images of Celeb.

Sumit_Singh, Dec 8, 2017 IP