1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advices needed for marketing plan.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by afaufio, Nov 25, 2017.

Hello friends,

I´m Portuguese and i would like to ask you some advices once i have a business to do but i´m not sure about what could be the best way to monetize it.

I was ill for 3 years with a disease that medicine say to be not curable. That started in 2011 and i didn´t accept that fact so i decided to study everything that is on the planet about the subject on every medicines. I found that chinese medicine have a solution for that and i got cured in the end of 2014. Since that i entered on facebook groups and started to help people with that disease for free. I never got a dime with that. Since 2014 i guided about 200 persons and 90% are cured. The chinese have a cure but not all the chinese medicine doctors know how to do it, and many are uncompetent or dishonest. Alsoeach case is a case on this disease and it´s the role of the doctor to find out what is causing the problem. That was the ability i developed. Later i stoped to help people on those groups because i was victim of very ungrateful behaviours. I decided then that i would start an online project liek a website or a blog to teach people how to get rid of that and how to follow the right way without being cheated or vistim of bad doctors.

I would like to ask how ? A blog ?, A paid website with a forum ? Adsense ?

Opinions needed and appreciatted.

Many thanks In advance

afaufio, Nov 25, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A blog will do to establish first the site and a forum once the blog is popular on its respective field.

KylieSweet, Nov 26, 2017 IP
  3. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kylie, i would like to say many thanks for your advice. I would like to ask you 2 more questions if you don´t mind.

1 - Do you think it´s good to start the blog on a free platform like blogger ?
    2 - How can i know how much the keywords related with the matter pay on adsense ? ( I was looking on adwords and it seems the values are established by google now automatically ) .

afaufio, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can feasibly start with a free platform and later move to a self hosted site. I personally recommend going with the self hosted from day 1 though. Visitors will see you as more professional that way.

I think you'll need to be careful how you write your blog posts and articles. You want to make it plain that you are not a licensed/degree'd medical practitioner in the field you're providing information about (unless you actually are licensed). And you want to be sure you write in a way that tells everybody that you are talking about what you and others you personally know experienced as they followed your advise and the results they realized - both positive and negative (for the 10% that aren't cured). If you don't do that you'll likely run into some legal issues.

JoeSpirit, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  5. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Joe. I would like to start by thanking you. I also want to clarify that i always told i´m not a doctor and what i tell is simply my opinion to who wanna hear it, based on my 4 years being ill, as is my legal demcratic right. I also explain why those 10% are not cured, and the reason is simple. They didn´t have money to afford chinese medicine treatments and in some cases they didn´t make the changes on their lifes that were mandatory to heal; per example being alchoolic. If they don´t stop they can´t get cured. It´s a disease that can have hundreds of causes and each case is a case. What i do is to identify that cause on each person based on what she or he tell me about her or his life. I will follow all your advices.

Many thanks and a hug

afaufio, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  6. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you would like to teach people, a blog would be much better. Forums are great only if there are many people who are joining in a discussion. Otherwise, a blog will do.

Milliardo, Dec 7, 2017 IP