1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

getting started

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nuacht, Dec 2, 2017.

lets say i have 100$ where do i start to get money i am from ireland english is my first language where can i earn money ?

nuacht, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  2. Marius Enache

Marius Enache Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that simple to just pay $100 and make $200 back.

There are many ways you can make money online, but nothing works overnight. Analyze yourself, make a list of your skills, hobbies, and try to find a niche in that field.

Then, you can start a website in that particular niche (this is not the shortest and quickest path, but it's something that works in the long term). You already have the advantage to have English as your first language.

Create content for your site, learn SEO and how to promote your website, then after you manage to receive a decent amount of traffic daily, you can start monetizing the site with affiliate marketing products.

You can now find affiliate programs for almost everything (you can promote physical products from Amazon, eBay, online services, digital info products, etc.).

Affiliate marketing is the approach that is the more accessible to the beginners (since you can simply promote other people's products) and even though it's not easy, it's not impossible to make money with it.

Marius Enache, Dec 3, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  3. nuacht

nuacht Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks

nuacht, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  4. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where to earn will depend on what are your goals and plans. Are you planning to become an online retailer? Or do you see yourself just working online? So you have a blog or YouTube channel that you can somehow monetize? There are different ways to earn, and it will depend on how you will go about it and what your objectives are.

Milliardo, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  5. ibt

ibt Member

Best Answers:
    well depends on you how much skills and talent you are, I agree with above comment so far and also want to say if invest some dollars then after some months will take time to generate money for you

ibt, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Either start for free and read as much as you can and come up with a plan or get step by step training

kb24, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  7. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Save the money, and do research on your options. Learn. Take a look at Fiverr.com and see if there is some skill that could make you money. Maybe you decide that you can do graphics editing, but you need better software. Spend the money on that.

usasportstraining, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  8. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mine and play contests for bitcoins! It’s just gonna go up and up!

superrichguy, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  9. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer to that is: Become a Business Partner
    Or:
    Sell antiques
    Sell as an affiliate
    Mobile phone recycling
    Start an online business
    Become a virtual assistant
    Flea market tossing or flipping
    Write and publish a Kindle eBook
    Become a freelancer or freelance writer

crick3t, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  10. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    put your trust in bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, you'd be much richer than working as freelancer.

etc, Dec 14, 2017 IP
  11. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try bitcoin?

robinymym, Dec 19, 2017 IP
  12. RayMaynard

RayMaynard Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the easiest free way to start making money online without spending too much time is Fiverr.com. Try to pick up an online service that you can provide, sign up for free and set up your gig. It's not that hard to do and it also teaches you the foundations for running any type of (online) business. You learn how to present your services and be consistent with it. Give it a go

RayMaynard, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  13. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing probably the least amount of resources to start. You'll need to master HTML/CSS learn intermediate Javascript Jquery is good, and basic PHP and database knowledge. You don't have to learn to program, but if you do you'll bypass quite a few out of pocket costs. (Like making a web domain with absolutely everything for $1 a year lol). This will keep you from having to pay for things like templates/landing pages/mailing list accounts because you can code it all yourself/automation

Then the next thing you'll need is an affiliate partner. Pretty much any product you like or are passionate about chances are will have an affiliate partnership program. The Three bigs that I've played with:

1. Amazon.com (Product Marketing)
    2. Clickbank.com (Digital Marketing)
    3. Crakrevenue/Popads/JuicyAds (Adult Niche Marketing)
    Keep in mind if you go into anything adult niche related it will be more difficult to obtain backlinks, and if you sell anything like weapons or tobacco getting a payment gateway will be a pain. If you're still in the game after learning all that programming now the real challenge begins, mastering SEO/Social Engineering/Social Media Platform Mastery.

After ranking all your social accounts and creating necessary sales Funnels, you'll be rich in no time lol!

Sean Gugerty, Jan 26, 2018 IP