1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Crypto Mining Crash Course - very practical, no BS : 1 on 1 + FREE ASIC miner shipped *US only*

Discussion in 'Services' started by b7r, Dec 1, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    :) Crypto Mining Crash Course :cool:
    Make 100s of thousands of dollar$ mining crypto-currencies
    LIMITED

Selling only 10 x training sessions, 1 on 1, delivered virtually at your convenience.

YES! The training is designed to be nano-size laser-focused course work that will catapult you into the realm of crypto mining in no time.

"Oh! I think I will find info on the internet and start mining" I'd say good luck with that. Good for you! But ask yourself whether you will get all the right information? Whether you will have the courage to buy a miner and start mining? This course is designed for enterprising folks who want to hit the ground running. Others, I'd say - All the best but dont miss the crypto train. Everyone can make money now. :)

This course has NO prerequisites. Even if you do not know what is Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Dash Coin, or any other Alt coin; ICOs / Blockchain / wallet - you dont need to worry about these concepts. Why? A. you do not need to know everything to make money mining crypto and B. any questions you have will be answered in the pre-start session of the course.

This is a compact and very practical training that will get you started on following concepts:

0. Pre-start / prep session
    a.
    What is crypto mining?
    b. Different types of mining techniques / components
    c. What are mining pools and which one to join?
    d. Where can I sell the coins I mine
    e. JUMP START: session where we will configure and fire up and an actual miner either GPU or ASIC whichever available on that day
    f. Managing crypto wealth: where to sell/ when to sell

FREE! FREE! FREE!
    You will receive at your doorstep, 1 ASIC miner from Bitmain. It will be shipped* to you right after the session course is complete.
    * Shipped for no additional cost to you

Bitmain currently sells the most powerful miners in its class and has long pre-orders queues and wait times. Miners can be any of the following:

[​IMG]

This is a motivating boost from us to get you started with mining at home. :)

Please PM me or post any questions.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    b7r, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  2. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you consider a free review copy of the course? I don't expect the actual equipment obviously and I can leave an honest review and let others know about it. Thanks!

CannabisSEO, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  3. b7r

b7r Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure check you PM

b7r, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  4. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    im interested in the antminer but not the course
    can you give me the link to get the free one?

iamalive, Dec 9, 2017 IP