1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would this cost me?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Xyphien, Dec 2, 2017.

Hello everyone, here in the next 2-3 years I'll be starting a businessThe business will be a gaming lounge, and will be an hourly payment. I'm going to need a system kind of like the military systems used. Meaning, I will have a custom CAC (Common Access Card) and will need a windows version that disables users to access the computer unless they have their CAC to put into the computer. As well, as have it so they click on a button that says "Pay for x hours" it will need a timer at the bottom of the screen showing how much time they have left, as well as a popup on the computer for 10, 5 minutes as well as once time runs out. Then, if they do not re-up their payment it will boot them off of the computer.

How much would a software like this cost me in price? I'll be in the United States, as well as located in or around the Virginia area.

Solved! View solution.
    Xyphien, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  2. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds pretty much like a standard cybercafe system, except for the CAC.

Most systems allow you to prepay for x number of hours and a popup will appear requesting a topup before booting.

Einheijar, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  3. Xyphien

Xyphien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly I could remove the cac from it. How much would a standard cyberspace system cost on average ?

Xyphien, Dec 2, 2017 IP
    Einheijar, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  5. Xyphien

Xyphien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Appreciate the response man!

Xyphien, Dec 3, 2017 IP