1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get second facebook account

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Molzer, Nov 15, 2017.

hello,

always when i try to get a second facebook account, after a few days i get a message from facebook stating, that my account is locked, and i need to provide my id information (or something similar) to unblock it, because they think i do not use my real name, what is true. i cannot use my real name, because i use my real name already in for my first account. this first account has been banned recently because i didnt use there my real name neither. but then i changed it to the real name, and they unblocked it. so how can i get a second acount??

thanks

Molzer, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Having two accounts with Facebook violates their TOS.

If your plan is to add an account for business purposes you can create a business page or group for that but the only account that FB allows is one that you create with your own name.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    JoeSpirit, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  3. Molzer

Molzer Member

Best Answers:
    but it is possible to keep my privat life and fb account seperated from the business page i would create. i dont want that my pivat friends see my business and vice versa

Molzer, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Your business page will be connected to your account.

Facebook TOS states:

Registration and Account Security

Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
    1. You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
    2. You will not create more than one personal account.
    3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
    4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Facebook Page for such purposes.
    5. You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
    6. You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
    7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
    8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
    9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
    10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
    Take note of #2 (not more than one personal account) and #4 (about using a page for commercial purposes).

I suggest you contact Facebook support. Tell them what you want to do and get clarification straight from them as to whether you can do it.

JoeSpirit, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can, but when you create the page then a notification is automatically sent to your followers. So, it depends if they ignore that notification then that is ok for you and when you make any post on the page then no one can see the post is made by except the other admins or moderators of the page.
    But when you will share the page post in the group then that will share your personal id from that you created the page.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 23, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    If you have a page or a group every time you post on either one that post also shows up on your personal timeline page.

JoeSpirit, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  7. bojanvuk

bojanvuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook uses quite sophisticated algorithms to catch and ban duplicate accounts. If you need another one for some reason you can buy one from fake account sellers and if you connect to facebook from a VPS you should be fine. It's good if you test something or have a specific need. Not good if you want to consider your account as official. In case of any trouble you can lost both your accounts.

bojanvuk, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you Joe but when we post on page then that post shows up with the page name and no one able to see who post that except admins of the page but when we post something on groups then the post published on there with the original ID.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I thought it did show the poster's profile pic as I use a personal picture on my page. Just tried to check that but the post didn't show up on my timeline right off.

JoeSpirit, Nov 25, 2017 IP
    Sumit_Singh likes this.
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    First up: don't do anything you need to hide from others

Create your page, delete the item from your timeline. Done.

Go through your "friends" on facebook and see if they're really your friends. If they're not, rethink how you use facebook.

The only people I know who justify having two accounts are school teachers. The rest... it's all down to using the tool properly.

sarahk, Nov 25, 2017 IP
    Sumit_Singh and JoeSpirit like this.