1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need advice from the PPC/Adwords Expert; campaign for the Health in personalized

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by QhuRam03, Nov 16, 2017.

I need advice from the PPC/AdWords Expert; I am trying to run AdWords remarketing campaign for the Health in personalized, Google AdWords is disapproving my audience list " due to a policy violation." while my competitors are successfully running remarketing campaigns. Moreover, I guess they have audience list, What is the possible improvement I need to bring into my account? Any suggestion or comments from industry experts are refreshing :)

QhuRam03, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, I suggest you read the Adwords policies. The answers are there. We can't answer since you provide so little information.

I suspect however since you talk about health that your page makes exaggerated, unproven or unrealistic claims. Maybe you are doing the same in your ads. I've seen this many times for products in the health field.

Lucid Web Marketing, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  3. Tracey Wood

Tracey Wood Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible you broken the google ad-words policy or It may be possible you will claim false promise on your ads or on your page. check your ads and your landing page when you will resolve your all errors, resubmitted your website on ad-words.
    Know more visit our Yahoo Support Number or you can contact with ad-words team also they will give you solution also.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Tracey Wood, Nov 23, 2017 IP