1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a way of tracking site visitors on MailChimp?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by safia2017, Nov 22, 2017.

Hi, I'm currently using MailChimp to send emails to customers for my e-commerce site and was wondering if there was a way of tracking their website activity.

Is there a way of knowing what pages a contact on my list visited before making a purchase? And where they came from before landing on my site i.e. website or source they came from?

Thanks!

safia2017, Nov 22, 2017 IP
  2. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bluebelt91, Nov 22, 2017 IP
  3. safia2017

safia2017 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply. I already use Google analytics to track overall activity. But, I was wondering if there is a way of knowing which pages each of your individual contact visits? For example, if I have a list of 100 contacts and I only wanted to see the website activity of Joe Bloggs and no other contact because he has brought the most items from my shop. Is this possible in MailChimp?

I know HubSpot offers this feature, but it's too expensive for me: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-see-which-pages-a-specific-contact-has-visited

safia2017, Nov 23, 2017 IP
  4. Jenefer_h

Jenefer_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello safia2017,
    MailChimp itself provide you with the details about each visitors, but it'll show for the whole website at once. You can do one thing like set an event for this activity and then track that event separately like setting a goal in the ad campaign.
    You can get more info from this - https://kb.mailchimp.com/reports/additional-tracking-options-for-campaigns

Jenefer_h, Apr 12, 2018 IP