1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new to search marketing ...help please..

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by abc8910, Mar 29, 2017.

I am very low with my budget.... where to start with targeting traffic

abc8910, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  2. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Social media sites can be a great option. Create your brand page and also create group, then start planned campaign postings in them with good quality posts in terms of images & content. Join groups with relevant interest & also share your post in groups.
    Basically go for all Off page SEO techniques. You can study about them online. A lot of resources are available. Before posting on any site for the off page seo techniques just ensure the site quality. For that you can use SEO quake tool , you can study about the same online.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  3. Server9Host.com

Server9Host.com Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to go for Social Media marketing .You can create account on below social media sites:
    1) Facebook
    2) Twitter
    3) LinkedIn
    4) Google+
    5) Reddit
    6) StumbleUpon
    7) Tumblr
    8) Instagram
    9) Youtube
    10) Pinterest
    After creating Accounts create your business page on all of these accounts & start creating contents to share it with everyone.You can also follow people on all these sites & so that they will get redirected to your website .In this way you can generate awareness about your business at bey low budget which will help you to increase traffic .
    I hope this suggestion will help you.
    Thank you.

Server9Host.com, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find blog sites that focus on your niche. Make meaningful comments on the posts and offer unique articles to the site owner.

Advertise in free classifieds such as Craig's List. I wouldn't rely only on this method because you'll likely only get a trickle of traffic but any amount of targeted traffic is better than no traffic.

Add your signature here and on other forums related to your niche. And give as much value as you can.

JoeSpirit, Mar 30, 2017 IP
    Sumit_Singh likes this.
  5. Dana Stone

Dana Stone Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you active Social then focus at first only on Social Networks
    daily comments, follow, joining group with related content - will increase your social network traffic

Dana Stone, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  6. DigitalDoctor

DigitalDoctor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there!

I see that you are new to search marketing. I'd love to be of service. Are you free for a 10-minute phone conversation? I find it is the best way to ascertain a client's needs. During the conversation I will offer you insight and advice, FREE OF CHARGE. Hope to hear from you soon!

DigitalDoctor, Nov 19, 2017 IP
  7. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can try social media sites they can be the best avenue for you to increase the value of your campaign.

Dario McNut, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  8. Affiliati.cloaker

Affiliati.cloaker Peon

Best Answers:
    as many people said Social Media is a good option for you. It can help you when you budget is low!!
    good luck!!

Affiliati.cloaker, Jun 15, 2018 IP