1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dropship directly from Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Walmart & AliExpress

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BiGRob, Oct 19, 2017.

Built on Sellful, which lets you dropship directly from Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Walmart & AliExpress. You can set any price mark-up, trim page urls & product titles for seo, & auto rewrite descriptions.

Dropship directly from Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Walmart & AliExpress

What is included in the sale?

Included is the domain name & login information to your Sellful account, and a free 14 day trial of Sellful.

How does the business generate revenue?

This business generates revenue from selling products through dropshipping. If you're not familiar with dropshipping, here is an amazing free eBook which explains all there is to know about it.

How is this opportunity special when compared to others?

This site is build on Sellful, which unlike other platforms such as Shopify, allows you to import products from Amazon, AliExpress, Etsy eBay & Walmart, and have them shipped directly to your customers.

Unlike platforms which only let you ship from AliExpress, your orders can arrive to your customers in as little as 2 days.

Average Amazon order deliver time 2 days
    Average Walmart order delivery time 2 days
    Average eBay order delivery time 4 days
    Average Etsy order delivery time 7 days
    Average AliExpress order delivery time 25 days

Dropshipping directly from repituble places such as Amazon and Walmart also means that you can be assured of the product quality and customer service.

Dropshipping from Etsy's independent marketeplace sellers means that you can sell unique or even personalized items made by loving crafts people under your own brand.

What tools are included to help me?

Ther are help videos in the Sellful backpanel which show you how to do everything.

Sellful is built with perfect SEO, or "search engine optimization" which means that your shop is more likely to rank on google.

Some SEO tools which are available through Sellful include:

Url Trimming -
    Shortens the product urls so that search engines will rank them higher.

Product Title Trimming -
    Removes "stop" words from the product titles so that your keywords are more visible in search engines.

Description Rewriter -
    Replaces words in imported product descriptions so that your products aren't devalued by search engines due to duplicate products existing on the internet.

And much more.

Are there any expenses for the business?

Just your Sellful subscription.

After the sale
    Sellful support offers 100% free training and advice to it's customers. If you need any additional assitance after the sale, I'm more than happy to help you, but they will be to.

Offers are welcome!

If you'd like to buy the site before the auction is over, please message me. We will complete the sale on this listing.

I'm able to create Sellful sites in any niche that you desire, message me and I'll set up a Flippa listing with your exact specifications for a low price.

If you're still unsure, I encourage you to start a free trial of Sellful so that you can see how the site will be managed. There are help videos and support contacts in the backpanel.

Happy bidding!

BiGRob, Oct 19, 2017 IP
  2. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am wanting to buy a Dropshipping site ... plz PM asap, thanku.

citisale, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  3. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey sorry, digitalpoint never notified me of your reply. PMing now.

BiGRob, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  4. 0ccul7

0ccul7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in knowing more about this as well. How much revenue do you pull from this? Can you show earning proof? How much are you asking for?

0ccul7, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  5. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No revenue, asking $20

BiGRob, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  6. Max Frazeman

Max Frazeman Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Be noticed. This service usage of Artbees Jupiter X templates as its readymade website templates is under question and legal prosecution is underway.

Max Frazeman, Nov 12, 2019 IP