1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Promote your IndieGoGo GoFundMe or KickStarter Crowdfunding Campaign on Social Media

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mkcoy, Jul 6, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you have a IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign, then you will need people to see it and know about it if you want people to actually donate to it right?

So in this service we will promote your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe orKickStarter Campaign on the biggest Social Media sites for you. We will post to all the biggest Social Media sites and channels that are related toIndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter crowdfunding campaigns etc.

[​IMG]

We will post to the top and biggest Social Media sites where there are thousands of peoplethat will see and know about your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Crowdfunding Campaign! All in a safe, professional & permanent way!

What you'll get & what's done for you in the service:
    • 100+ big Group posts on the biggest groups
    • 50+ big Crowdfunding related Group posts
    • 20+ posts on pages/communities related to crowdfunding
    • 25+ Google+ community posts to crowdfunding communities
    • 20+ big Pinterest community board pins
    • 20+ big Social Bookmark submissions
    • Several dofollow Reddit submissions
    • Several Tumblr blog posts
    • Several Bragshare submissions
    • Several Twitter tweets/retweets
    • Several Web 2.0 blog posts on WordPress/Blogger etc
    • Rank your campaign high in Google using my Elite Reddit Ranking method!
    • Tons of social signals for increasing your rank and authority!
    Let me break that down for you!
    • 100+ big Facebook group posts
      We will post to the biggest groups on the worlds biggest social media site. These groups have many thousands of users in them and are great for promoting all sorts of things like IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaigns!
    • 50+ big Crowdfunding Facebook group posts
      We are members of many big crowdfunding related groups on the biggest social media site. and will post your campaign URL/message to them. If anyone is going to back your campaign, here's where you'll find them!
    • 20+ Facebook Community Crowdfunding page posts
      We will target pages in your niche and post to them. We will target pages that are related to IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaigns as well as those in your niche.
    • 25+ Google+ community posts
      We will post your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign link and message to 25+ Google+ communities where there are thousands of people. We'll post 10-15 in crowdfunding communities and 10+ in communities in your niche also.
    • 25+ Manual Social Bookmarks
      We will manually submit your crowdfunding campaign URL and message to 20+ of the biggest Social Bookmarking sites and provide you with all the URL.
    • 20 big Pinterest community board pins
      We will post your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign link to 20 big Pinterest community boards. I sell this as a service here.
    • Rank your campaign high with a Reddit submission
      We will rank your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign high in Google using our special and secret Reddit ranking method which I also sell here. I will provide that service here. (As Service Extra)
    • Several Tumblr blog posts
      We will post your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign link and a message in a blog post style to Tumblr with #hashtagsand an appealing message.
    • Several Bragshare submissions
      If you don't know about Bragshare yet then you're in for a treat! We'll post your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign to Bragshare where everyone is someone!
    • Several K Tweets/retweets
      We'll tweet your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign on Twitter and Plurk and then boost those tweets with several hundred retweets all over Twitter!
    • Several Web 2.0 blog posts
      We'll post your IndieGoGo, GoFundMe or KickStarter Campaign link with a blog style post to WordPress, Blogger. Tumblr and other Web 2.0 sites creating more rank, authority and awareness about your campaign in the Search Engines.
    How does it all work?

All we really need from you is your IndieGoGo GoFundMe or KickStarter Crowdfunding Campaign project link and anything else you want us to know about it. Within 12 hours we'll start promoting your campaign on social media sites and within a few days be finished with everything. We will keep a record of all the posts we've created then after we have finished we will deliver this to you so you can see everything that was done for you in the service. That's it!

Overview of what you will actually get in the service.

✔ 100 big any promotion group posts.
    ✔ 50 big crowdfunding promotion group post.
    ✔ 20 posts onto big pages about crowdfunding and your niche too.
    ✔ 25 Google+ community posts on all unique communities.
    ✔ 20 big Pinterest community board pins on all unique boards.
    ✔ Several Tumblr, Bragshare, Web 2.0 posts, Blogger/Wordpress etc
    ✔ Several Tweets/retweets and about 100 other social signals.

That's a lot of promotion for just $30 dollars!

100% Safe Proper & Effective Social Media Crowdfunding Promotion!

Plus as if that wasn't enough, we have some POWERFUL Extras that can really boost your campaign in the Search Engines and bring it much more awareness and help you to get backers and donations!

How to Order:
    Send your payment to me (PayPal) .
    Or use my PayPal vanity URL: https://www.paypal.me/thanksmuch/30
    Then just send me your details to get started for you.

Mkcoy, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To the person that just ordered, I've emailed you so do respond to that or just message me on here. Cheers!

Mkcoy, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  3. Brit

Brit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to order for my campaign!!!!

Brit, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  4. Brit

Brit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you e-mail me an invoice so I can use my credit card?

Brit, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi yep all done. Will also send you a PM now too.

Mike.

Mkcoy, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  6. Brit

Brit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent

Brit, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  7. mattriz

mattriz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi. Can you contact me regarding this service if it is still available. I'm also after someone who can setup a Kickstarter campaign for me too. Kind regards, Matt

mattriz, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Mattriz yes, it's available! And sure! We can do that as well. Will drop you a PM now to discuss the details.

Best,

Mike.

Mkcoy, Nov 18, 2017 IP