1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popads think i am scammer

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by humtuma, Nov 13, 2017.

Popads think i am scammer. I have spend more than 11k$ in last 45days from my paypal email. I am buying and selling the traffic. I have even say. Please take my id as proof or send me paypal invoice but the admin ignore me.

This all happen

Now please tell me what to do?

humtuma, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So let me explain what happened here. We got chargebacks worth about $260 USD on one account.
    That account was suspended automatically and I was alerted of the situation. I ran multiaccount check and found that there are like 5 or 6 accounts seemingly belonging to same person (same PayPal email used, same computers used to log in, same IPs).
    Naturally, I banned them all. Then like 5 people added me on Skype begging to unblock their accounts and accusing each other of being scammers. They were desperate enough to even cancel chargebacks, but for me that does not change much - they attempted to steal money, they remain banned.
    I was told many stories how they share their PopAds login details between each other and with their customers. Unfortunately, they do not understand that I do not care about stories, I only care about facts(like login IPs or sharing same PayPal emails).
    Yesterday evening I was not replying on Skype as I was travelling. Today morning one of them pretended to be a publisher and have traffic for sale in order to talk with me.
    After this, I decided that I am pissed enough with all the lying and drama and blocked them all on Skype.

Here is a screenshot from our multiaccount detection system. It also shows connections between accounts.
    [​IMG]

"Now please tell me what to do?"
    Get over it.

tomksoft, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wait i told you. I have client to send direct payment to you. I know this is my fault that i have ask them to send direct payment to you. Even this is also my fault. They don't know popads earlier. They know later what is popads. And about the dispute i call the client , dispute is closed. That client is shit.

Kavya
    Rohan2414
    Elexvaasu
    kv
    sehindigital

All 5 users are different. I am not sure but you can check , i come first to you and they come later. They are also working but i am not partner with them. And i don't want to involve in this behavior again. I am selling the traffic. Therefore i login to your website and managing the campaign. They don't know how to handle. Now i am not involving in such stupidity. I can't take the guarantee of others but i am taking the guarantee of my account. I know this is my fault that i have ask them to pay directly to you. But this will not happen again from my account. Trust me. In another words if some one ask me , help me to setup campaign. You will suspend both the user where other user is innocent. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    humtuma, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  4. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In other words - I base my decisions on facts. Fact is that two accounts share same PayPal email, were accessed from same IP and same computer (by cookie).
    What you tell me is story which I cannot verify. As a general rule, I take decisions basing on facts and not stories.

tomksoft, Nov 14, 2017 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You got caught out. Simple.

lukey372, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  6. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In 4months, there is no charge back from my account. Out of 11.7k$ , only 260$ amount chargeback where dispute is closed with in an hour (i don't know from which account chargeback placed) . If you refund it. I will pay from my pocket. Now its upto you. What ever payment method you need from me except paypal. I will pay via that payment method. Why i will make 5 account in popads. This is not affiliate network. I just need my account back.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    humtuma, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  7. stevethekid

stevethekid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there is one thing I can't stand on forums, it's whinging scammers, who have clearly been busted by a network, but keep on moaning and moaning until we are sick to death of them

stevethekid, Nov 16, 2017 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your system is really smart. Therefore you make the vip member those guys who are playing with your system. Go and check the website of every person who is spending more than 200$+day. If you fail hire me.

humtuma, Nov 22, 2017 IP