1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fitness website - Unique content & design - 350 Unique articles - One year old - Amazon, Clickbank

Discussion in 'Sites' started by missir, Nov 7, 2017.

These websites has premium domain name in .co zone, what will simplify the task of the incoming flow of potential customers.

The website has 350 unique articles in different niches around fitness, sports and health theme:
    - Acupuncture (19)
    - Back Pain (19)
    - Beauty (19)
    - Fitness (59)
    - Juicing (20)
    - Massage (20)
    - Muscle Building (61)
    - Nutrition (40)
    - Vitamins and Minerals (34)
    - Weight Loss (59)

For increase monetization potential all websites have pre-installed Amazon Store and other comercial services. It can be monetized with Amazon Affiliate Program or Google AdSense, ClickBank or your own product.

ATTENTION! The website was run for about a year and domain name will expire soon so it will be quick sell so buyer could extend the domain for cheep.

missir, Nov 7, 2017 IP
  2. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 110
    Hi, how do I bid?

jonterns, Nov 8, 2017 IP
  3. missir

missir Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! Unfortunatly the reserve price still not met and I realy want to hurry because the DOMIAN WILL EXPIRE SOON. So I am adding BIN price to the listing. The BIN price is very low and just litle higher than reserve price. I will close the listing at this friday anyway so get hurry if you interested in because now you have opportunity to buy it in one click

missir, Nov 14, 2017 IP