1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Feedback

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by samilee80, Oct 31, 2017.

Hello all,

I am not trying to promote anything in this post. I just wanted to get some feedback on if I am missing anything or if the site is good. I just redesigned it and I am a little critical of myself with it. :D

here is the site
    creativeadconcepts.com

samilee80, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  2. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    The logo on the home page is all kinds of pixelated, which doesn't bode well for a company trying to sell design services.

In general, the quality of your own website is much lower than the quality of the templates in your portfolio, which is disconcerting to say the least.

jr777, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  3. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you I really do appreciate your feedback as I have my workers do the work and I am the one that gets the work for them. I did my site myself but at a later time I will redo it all again :D

samilee80, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  4. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    I think that should be priority number one. Your own website is your first and most important portfolio. Just from seeing your homepage, potential customers will decide from it whether they will consider your services or not. The portfolio is like a menu in a restaurant. By the time you're reading the menu you've pretty much already decided to eat there, and it's just a matter of deciding what you want. So as long as you have what they want and the prices are reasonable...you get where I'm coming from.

However, if your restaurant's facade is really bad, then the customers will never come inside to look at your menu even, much less sample your food. You could have the best food in town, but they'll never find out because they were scared away by the way your restaurant looks.

jr777, Oct 31, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  5. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    Pros:
    • Web portfolio page and Services page looks very good and professional.
    • Cool Logo.
    Suggestions:
    • Dashboard menu item is not required for unregistered users.
    • Font size needs to be increased.
    • If you are using slider use it efficiently, add more website related images instead of your logo.
    • Include a contact us page.
    • Align your header properly, remove the search bar and RSS feed link at the top right.
    • Reduce the amount of text in the front page.
    • Add privacy policy and terms.

shadowweb, Oct 31, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  6. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The main graphic is pixelated. You could do with adding social media links.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP