1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Blog

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by sbsl, Oct 29, 2017.

Hello Friends,

I have implemented new theme on my blog. Have a look and please let me know its good or need to improve. Also i am looking for lots of traffic. Any one suggest? How people get too much of traffic?

http://steamyiron.com/

sbsl, Oct 29, 2017 IP
  2. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    The categories seem really random, and the quality of the articles is downright horrible. I mean huge problems with basic grammar alone, making it obvious whoever wrote them isn't a native English speaker.

jr777, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  3. warzey

warzey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with @jr777 that you need to improve the quality of your articles first.
    Also another thing I've noticed that irritates me on your blog - a pop-up as soon as you come to the blog - this 'pop-up' as a welcome message is something i personally don't like when checking the site, it gives no additional value to start building a valuable site (it doesn't collect emails/subscriptions to your channel an so on...). If I was on your side, I would immediately cut this message off.
    - You need a favicon ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon ) if you want your site to look more professional
    - Use social media channels to start building your presence on the web, also useful for branding and reaching more traffic as well
    - As of now, your site doesn't have a lot of traffic, that's why I would remove a number of comments on articles and put it back when you decided to (gain more traffic)
    - There are a lot of ways to get more traffic to your site, it depends on how seriously are you into it - you can use paid advertising or go just with gaining free traffic through blogs, SM, forums, other niche sites,....
    - you also need to strategize a monetization policy, when to start with, what type of monetization should best suit your blog,...

Without traffic your site wouldn't be worth a lot, or any, so you will need to find the way that suits your needs best or hire some marketers to help you with this project!

warzey, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  4. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could do with a website logo. Try GraphicRiver for stock graphics or get one designed at Flippa

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP