1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anime Streaming Website Templates

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by wisam2010, Oct 18, 2017.

Hello guys,

I am trying to create an anime streaming website. and i am not that profissional to code the whole website from the scratch .
    So i was wondering if i can find somewhere some free templates to work on the them.

Thank you in advance.

wisam2010, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  2. Ciprian Bitter

Ciprian Bitter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you try googling "Streaming Site Templates" so that you get a feel of what you should ask more specifically?
    Usually nobody will stay and explain all the details to you, unless you pay them :D It's a dog-eat-dog world, and huge help doesn't come easy.
    Maybe it's a better idea that you find some templates and ask opinions on them, or best practices, or etc.

PS: Didn't want to be a hater, just breaking things to you like they are.

Ciprian Bitter, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  3. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

If you use WordPress there is a FREE theme called => Groovyvideo otherwise there is a blogger solution : Video Magazine Blog

There is also a Free Videos Sharing CMS scripts such clipbucket but you will need to pay for a plugin if you want to grabb a videos from youtube, vimoeo...etc

Goodluck

themes4all, Oct 24, 2017 IP