1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. luiz salvador

luiz salvador Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, can you check my website ? my username marcos8

luiz salvador, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  2. X1V

X1V Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Im curently using standart code, was just wondering if using antiadblock code can have any negative effect on seo?

X1V, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  3. yameho whesther

yameho whesther Peon

Best Answers:

yameho whesther, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  4. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : i request withdraw like 2 hours, after countdown down, after that it got extended to 24h, is it possible if u can help me to withdraw money manuel (from ur side) today, cuz i need it. this is first time my payement got extended to 24h without reason. (i send u username & transaction ID) in PM

alexandroso, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  5. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, they run payment cron one hour later. Don't cancel your transaction ....

TrafficLos, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  6. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @TrafficLos: i know but in my case, i understand what u mean, by this time got extended to like if i just request withdraw, thats why i ask if tomkosft can made it manuel or i have to wait 24h which is bad for me

7. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh I see ... That's an exception .. I thought you're waiting for Payoneer payment.

8. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, i always withdraw using payoneer payement since 2014

9. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK. My yesterday Payoneer payment was one hour later after countdown. I withdraw money every day.

10. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    same here, i never had problem before, this is first time my payement got extended to another 24h, i hope @tomksoft can help me with that

11. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  12. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In both cases, we replied to your tickets with some further questions, but you never bothered to reply to us.

Sorry, we do not review websites on demand.

I guess popups/popunders are bad for seo no matter if you use anti adblock code or not.

I can see it is already processed.

Actually, that's not even on our end. Sometimes payment API (either from PayPal or Payoneer) has some technical issue. In such case, we just re-attempt sending transactions next hour.
    The countdown clock does not know about it, so it will always reset to 24h.

tomksoft, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  13. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's good to see that you are investing a lot of money in development.

14. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am disappointed with Popads, that they ignore/denies my support requests over last 16 months and doesnt want to fullfill my requests, while my compitor gets the tools anything they want and work with popads owner very closely.

My ecpm fell suddenly from hour to another hour by 40% while sending the extact same traffic quality, that was for me enough to plan to switch to another ad network with my 5 million impressions per day. So for me its shaving, because other ad networks pays the same amount and very well.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    RapidVideo, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  15. omaramer

omaramer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i have. I can even show you a screenshot!
    and I also have replied again today answering the question. request (73450)

omaramer, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  16. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So first you are complaining that you are not getting what you want(some non-standard customization), and then suddenly we are shaving. Please explain why do you want to work with us if we are scammers?

Today was the first time I saw you actually attempted to answer our question, but you answered rather poorly.

tomksoft, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  17. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For example, if i send 100% all of our traffic to popads.net, i get nice amount, but countries with low ecpm will drag the overall ecpm down. If I seperate the traffic and send that low countries traffic to another ad network, the earnings with popads will result the same as before with overall higher ecpm and same earnings, but i get extra nice amount from another ad network for these low ecpm countries.

And also on one day, 3 weeks ago, my own ecpm for tier 1 countries (United States, GB, DE, AU, etc) dropped to ~ 0.6$, which lasted for one day long, which can be a sign of shaving, because for these countries, it is never below 1$ ecpm for me.

I contacted the support many times about the issues, but I always get denied or "No", so I feel discriminated by the support all time.

How can this not be shaving, if the site send more impressions, the more lesser fill rate will the publisher get?

RapidVideo, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  18. omaramer

omaramer Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, but how did i answer poorly where I explained that my payment has come from another country is because i moved, and it came from another account is because i am using another PayPal account under another name. I know and understand that you try to prevent any form of fraud in your system but please explain politely what are the concerns that you are having about me?

Thank you

omaramer, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  19. serijesad

serijesad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We have been working with you for months i do not have any problem except some of issues. Firstly, is there any chance to get my payments from payza. Secondly, i would like to talk about special cpm. Because my website have more than 80,000 impressions in a day, we do not want to waste time with other popup sites. What can you do for us?

serijesad, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  20. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont understand some guys say, other Networks pay more, WTFF, if i am you, and i get paied well with other ads network, i will stay with them, why i will bother myself with popads which pay low ?. which i am sure u are just lying, POPADS in my opinion is the best ads network existed in internet. @serijesad : there is no special CPM in any ads network, others ads network who said that like PREMIUM ACCOUNT or or, this is just FAKE to attract you. your number/country of visitors = your earning.

i have +200k impression per day and sometime my rate is up sometime is down, yeah last years was amazing, and as @tomksoft said before, there is nothing they can do regarding CPM rate. when its down, its down in every ads network, which is worldwide. sry for my bad eng

alexandroso, Oct 23, 2017 IP