1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sell Survival Products - Earn 25% On Every Sale from SurvivalWristbands.com

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CannabisSEO, Aug 17, 2017.

We are now accepting affiliates for our survival products website at Survival Wristbands!

- Our affiliates earn 25% on EVERY sale they refer!
    - Our average sale is over $60, meaning major $$$ for our affiliates!
    - Simply share your referral link online via websites, blogs, social media etc. and watch your commissions grow!
    - Payouts are via Paypal and sent out within 14 days of order received.

To sign up and get started today visit https://survivalwristbands.refersion.com

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be glad to help. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    CannabisSEO, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  2. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have previous affiliate experience and have an audience to market to, please contact me and we can offer up to 50% commissions on all purchases. Thanks!

CannabisSEO, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  3. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Still actively recruiting affiliates! Our products are high in demand and easy to sell. Our top affiliates are making thousands a month already. Sign up and get started today! If you have any questions please ask and I will be glad to help.

CannabisSEO, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  4. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Due to an overwhelming success of our affiliate program, We have now increased the commission for all our affiliates to 35%!

To sign up and get started please visit the link in my signature and you can start making sales today! Our products sell themselves, just promote your affiliate link and different forums, blogs, ads etc. and watch the sales and commissions come in. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be glad to help!

CannabisSEO, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

With the ongoing gun grab in virginia, if you aren't experience a surge in survival product sales; I guess, it would never happen.

The gun grab is going to go through _ unconstitutional or not. It is time for the conservatives, who by the way, have never conserved anything, to either put up or shut up.

planck, Feb 11, 2020 IP