1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Kindle

Discussion in 'General Business' started by amido, Oct 21, 2017.

Hello
    I am here for a long time :) Nothing from what i know in internet not learn it out here
    Digitalpoint do a lot for me :)
    in September 2011 I was post here asking if any one know how to publishing a book someone told me go to Amazon kindle book since that time my life is change.
    I was get a job I was write books and publishing it in Amazon.com. I was not earn much money
    I was never make list I was not know how to build it until I know really it is very important to build it if you want to be successful really you need to have list and grow it daily.
    Now my problem is I am really not have good selling, I am not great in marketing I was read a lot of books about marketing I was download a lot of courses and most of it is not work for me I don't know what I have to do now really also I have not money to spend in hire some one helping me in marketing my books
    So, If anyone have an idea can help me to marketing my books it will be great :)
    Thanks
    Ahmed

amido, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    JoeSpirit, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  3. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Jeospirit

amido, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You are welcome. You might also take a look at the marketing courses available at udemy.com (also not an affiliate link). They have a number of them available along with a discount for new accounts. That discount expires after 6 hours of your first visit to their site I believe.

JoeSpirit, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  5. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I really try it since long time but really it is not working well

amido, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    What is the subject area of the books you've written? Do you have a website where you promote those books? What is your Amazon author profile? What marketing techniques have you tried?

I'll take a look at what you have and see if I can give you some specific ideas to help you out.

JoeSpirit, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  7. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Read books by Seth Godin to improve your skills, he's a marketing genius.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP