1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone ever used instabill.com

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by noval12, Mar 26, 2009.

just wanted to know Has anyone ever used instabill.com and they reliable

noval12, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  2. nicole.s

nicole.s Peon

Best Answers:
    Instablill or ECS is same company, has stolen money from many merchants. Please do a search in the net for stories/warnings from merchants about their experience with this company. Always check with the company you are signing up before you process payments with them, it could lead to your ecommerce business failure...

nicole.s, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah instabill.com looks like a shady company if you search for them on the net; unfortunately I have seen more bad reviews of them than good ones. Find another company there are plenty of good processors out there.

fionix, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  4. noval12

noval12 Peon

Best Answers:
    if there are good processors where are they...best this is starting to become frustrating for me. All the one i find our fraud or dont even accept credit cards right now just ach and e-check. to the point where i want to say hell with it

noval12, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  5. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    at other site too I found this site is pretty bad review,be careful and use only publised payment system that you can find there rate at ecommerce-journal.com

Komicwords, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  6. anandnadaar

anandnadaar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instabill is real scam and beware of them. They cheated me for a small misunderstanding and stole my money which is a huge sum. it seems they wait for a small mistake by merchants and they freeze their account and steel their money. Even PayPal never does that.

They are real fraud company in the name of E-Commerce Services UK ltd.

I will open a thread soon about how I was cheated by them..
    Do not go with them please.. try some other company but not this Shi* company.

INSTABILL IS A FRAUD COMPANY!!!

anandnadaar, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  7. Risk Dept

Risk Dept Peon

Best Answers:
    This post is to tell everyone the facts of Mr. Nadar's post.

Anandnadaar's company; Delta Service signed an agreement with E Commerce Services UK to process Credit Card transactions for an online pharmacy. He signed up with an account in November 2008. Transactions began immediately and he was paid out weekly from November 2008 until April 2009.

He attempted to process transactions from another site, www.offshorerx.com which was not approved by our company or the acquiring bank we work with. We told him the CONTROLLED DRUGS must be removed before the site is reconsidered. He choose not to listen and processed transactions anyway.

Shortly after the first transaction occurred, we were notified of these transactions. We were instructed to disabled the account and that a $25,000 fine would be applied to the account for processing controlled drugs. This merchant is responsible for any fines our acquiring partner applies, this information is in the contract that he signed.
    E Commerce Services UK now has lost thousands of dollars because the merchant has not paid his fine, ECS UK has paid to fine.

Those are the facts, we urge all processors stay away from Muruganantham Nadar, Delta Services Company, offshorerx.com, genericdrugstoday.com, genericworld.net

Risk Dept, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  8. iseree

iseree Peon

Best Answers:
    wow!
    Reading all post I am surprised, I had no idea about that company, I thought that they are a good business. But searching with google there are lot of people cheated by them!
    Thanks for share your experiences.

iseree, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  9. anandnadaar

anandnadaar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never mentioned that we did not make a mistake.
    All this episode was unfortunate and we kept on repeating to accept our apology and we were ready to get into a deal with you or your bank for not repeating such mistake again.

All this happened because of some misunderstanding that I have mentioned 10 times in my emails to you that we did not do this intentionally as the previous processor for those sites did allow those drugs to process and hence we were processing those drugs.. The change of processing company of Offshore was a big mistake as the previous processor changed some settings and were unable to integrate their module with our system.. that was the reason we added that site your merchant account and we informed you about it.
    Your reply for disapproval came after the processing and shipping of those two orders because of which you stole our money.
    As your module was integrated easily with our system and orders started coming in before you could actually say no to that site. And by the time you blocked our account the drugs were being remove from the site and we stopped accepting orders for those drugs.

You never mentioned in the contract that you would rob the whole amount that will be in the merchant account. It is OK if you charge me a legal fine, close my account and send the balance money to me. That is how legal and reputed companies work unlike you cheaters cheat for the entire amount that lies on the merchant account.

I don't think even PayPal will do that.. if I am not wrong they lock the account for 6 months and they return your money deducting any charges and then close the account.

Mistakes do happen but does not mean you never give another chance to person to prove it was not intentional. I never said that your company was at fault.. All I said was give me another chance or just close my account but give the money your company owes me. Ofcourse deducting any charges or fines that is legal. $25000 is a crazy amount that you are trying to tell us you incurred because of this.. no one in the world would believe that.

This shows what your intentions are..
    JUST ONE MISTAKE, SEIZE THE ACCOUNT AND ROB THE MONEY.

anandnadaar, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  10. Companyreview

Companyreview Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys please spread the word and rotect other users by going here :

http://www.companyreview.contentmediaguru.biz/topic.aspx?topic_id=42d2cf1f-eed1-44b6-8c1f-70558618e7fb

We must protect consumers!

Companyreview, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  11. Ida Strauss

Ida Strauss Peon

Best Answers:
    We are one of Instabill's victim too unfortunately. Back in 2016 they hold all of our Centre's money in Moscow. Please take note these are very very deceptive cons. A firm advise, do not use them as you will never get your money.
    But the good news is we are now using a way better processor (payalliance.net) who pays on time and we never had any problems with them. Thought to share this will you all.
    Ida S.

Ida Strauss, Oct 15, 2017 IP
  12. Frank614

Frank614 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used it... they basically are just brokers who refer you to processors.

They charge a high fee for this and to be honest not worth it at all. You can find the right merchant processor with a lil research.

Frank614, Oct 19, 2017 IP