1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about E-commerce my friend and me made?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Nybbl, Sep 6, 2017.

Three years ago my friend started making E-commerce platform for restaurants. I joined him a month ago. If you ask me, he has done an amazing job and the platform looks amazing but I would love to ask you guys what do you think? Do you think we should change something or do you have any ideas by which we could improve our site?
    https://nybbl.co/ That's the link to our E-commerce platform for restaurants
    Thank you guys! :)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Nybbl, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  2. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The first thought that came to mind was that it would be nice to see some more visual content, like high quality images of restaurants, caffes, etc. It would help to attract more attention and define you niche better.
    Also, when I tried to do the search for restaurants, a window came up "account doesn't exist" behind the search bar window which is little inconvenient.

Profit Donkey, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  3. Marcowb2708

Marcowb2708 Member

Best Answers:
    The domain name looks to me like tiny url, not very attractive to click. The idea is good but you should be more specific and simple of what the website is about right in the main page, maybe an introductory video or something. I had to go to the about us section to really know what was about, maybe is obvious for people within this forum, but I was in the restaurant industry and I can think as a restaurant owner, not all service industry people have to know about internet marketing, so make sure you put yourself on their shoes. That's my opinion

Marcowb2708, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  4. polusweb

polusweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to offend anyone, but my opinion is "very sad sight", it is not at all informative, it is difficult to understand the plan based on what is present there nowin my opinion a very sad sight, not informative. It is difficult to understand what was planned here, based on what is present there now.

polusweb, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already visited the website and I would suggest to add some testimonials from the happy users that still using your eCommerce site.

KylieSweet, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  6. eGrizzly

eGrizzly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly, I'd like to say its a brilliant business concept you have, and the potential is very good. Ok, now to my critique. I see in under 10 seconds what you're missing.

- A short video demo explaining what the site does (these are usually no longer than 3 minutes). These are amazingly effective and you can go to YouTube and see some examples. You can hire somebody on Fiverr.com to do it very cheap.

- Should have pictures of happy restaurant owners. The pictures there don't convey a message of achievement, satisfied restaurant owners, e.t.c. you can also take care of this from Fiverr.

I also agree with KylieSweet that you should add some positive testimonials from customers that have visited the site. Hope this helps :)

eGrizzly, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  7. SkyJoker24

SkyJoker24 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great idea but I do have some suggestions for improvements.

As mentioned previously, the URL is rather unattractive. If you are gaming on a name-play on nibble, maybe by adding a e at the end of nybbl, would make your website look less like some form of tinyurl. Also, you might want to create another "signup" button on the top right of your menu bar.

SkyJoker24, Oct 27, 2017 IP