1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to rank up !

Discussion in 'SEO' started by rezasys, Oct 17, 2017.

Hello
    My website is TopStars : https://topstars.ir/ , I started 1 month ago and I'm trying to rank up in some keywords.
    The problem is that my results in google is not stable and I can only get 5-20 visitors from google everyday.
    What should I do ? My website didnt rank by alexa, too.
    Should I focus on google and keywords or I should try to buy pay for clicks or pay for views ?
    Or I should have banners on related sites?

Please help me,
    With regards.

rezasys, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  2. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Get harder on social media. Make people sharing your website or just pay some folks to do so. You can also try a service I offer in my signature, it will get you some quality backlinks from stable social websites.

dimitarang, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If your site was in English I'd say it's a wannabe copycat - is that type of content already available in Arabic? It doesn't look like anything special and is really slow to load. If you don't have a unique point of difference then Google is going to ignore you.

BTW as you scroll up and down the homepage a second vertical scroll bar appears. It's really odd and for no apparent reason.

sarahk, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  4. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that your website is perfectly on page optimized for your targeted keywords. include them in the title, h1, meta tags and website content.

Start building quality backlinks from high DA and relevant niche websites. After some monthly time period, you will see positive results in rankings and traffic

Harshal shah, Nov 15, 2017 IP