1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2nd Approval Consistently Turned Down

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Daniel Ogolo, Oct 9, 2017.

The site is nigeriads.com.ng

My Adsense was working but i abandoned the site for over 2 years, it expired and adsense DISABLED my account (I even have some earnings in it).
    A few months back i needed adsense again and applied for it to be ENABLED again.
    I got 1st approval after making sure the new site is set up properly.
    When I got the email, I clicked and completed the 2 options and resubmitted because virtually, everything was OK - The html code was already there,

1 day later they turned me down with reason "Site does not comply with Google policies"

My site is a kind of unique one - Its like an adverts platform intended for people who dont have websites to use in advertising, so today it could be a mobile phone related advert, tomorrow it could be a political advert and the next day a restaurant advert.

But there is something, thats why I am asking - on the very day I filled the form for the 2nd application, there was a political advert on the website which was advertised on facebook and it received about 180 visitors the first day and the today the 2nd day its already getting about 200. As a new site, not much is happening elsewhere, so virtually all the traffic came from facebook and only to that post.

So i was wondering, why did they turn me down?
    - I have about 20 posts, over 10 of them have greater than 300 words each
    - The posts are somewhat unique, definitely online research inspired writings here and there.
    - Navigation is very Ok.

They have turned me down about 5 times, and each time I will follow the guideline to do some update, but now, I dont know what to do again.

Can someone suggest to me what next to do?
    Thanks in anticipation

Daniel Ogolo, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, when you say "DISABLED", what that for 'inactivity' or 'invalid activity'?

Secondly, what is the url of the site you re-applied with?

Agent000, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  3. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I just noticed you did post the URL.
    The site really is poorly written useless dribble and will never get adsense. I agree with adsense's decision to reject you.

Agent000, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  4. Daniel Ogolo

Daniel Ogolo Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for stopping by.
    I am here for solutions.
    Tell me:
    1. How do you mean it's "Poorly written"?
    Do you mean the template I'm using or the few posts there-in or both? I also have about 10 blog posts under the "BLOG" menu.

2. What is "useless dribble"?
    We're you referring to the mobile phone adverts prevalent in the front page?
    As I said, the site was created for people to advertise their products and services.

Kindly advice me the bad stuff you see, then i can try to effect necessary changes.

Daniel Ogolo, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It is not fixable. The site is junk. It is of no use to Adsense.

Agent000, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  6. Daniel Ogolo

Daniel Ogolo Member

Best Answers:
    Ok,
    Now i used another of my site to re-apply - they turned it down.
    I have used the 3rd one, which I think is my best site - a news site, and they have just turned me down again.
    Can someone kindly check to see why they turned down bluenews. com. ng ? (Cant link to it directly
    Thanks

Daniel Ogolo, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Agent000, Oct 17, 2017 IP
    EvoWRZ® likes this.