1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GA dashboard tool YoY comparisons

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Bjbboats, Oct 3, 2017.

Hi been looking for ages for a decent dashboard tool that presents data + visuals and allows YoY comparison Mon-Sun last week vs. Same week last year (mon-sun)

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions? I need it as simple and automated as possible :)

Thanks

Bjbboats, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  2. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mate,

It sounds like you're in need of some more advanced reporting. I advise you to check out either Supermetrics for Google Sheets or Google's own software - Google Data Studio.

They should both be able to help you with generating that kind of report. While it might not be simple - it does get automated once you've set up your report as you only need to build them once and then refresh the data coming in from all the different data sources.

Hope that gave you some refreshing knowledge about what you were looking for. Cheers!

Sweely, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  3. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I will suggest just to use Excel and create a dashboard there. Fetch Data from API put it in excel and you will get all the comparative data in couple of minutes.
    Hope this will work for you.

brajeshyadav, Oct 16, 2017 IP