1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get rank in google in very quick time

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sunil Gupta, Sep 18, 2017.

I want rank in google in quick time, how to get it. Anyone give me best suggestion for getting rank in very quick time

Sunil Gupta, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well this its not an easy process as seo its very complicated .The best thing would be to hire a seo expert ,r if you dont aford to do that you must build quality backlinks to your website and quality content o course .You must build guest posts etc

Spartan14, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to rank quickly, then just simply to spend money on Google Adwords. Just setting up a campaign with keywords you want, you will get tops of SERPs in just less than 5 minutes. IMO

daica85, Sep 23, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such trick to rank you website quickly in Google. You have to wait for months to several years (depends on your SEO work and strategy) to rank you site. Just do some on page and off page SEO work for your website. Create backlinks from high authority websites that are relevant to your niche.

iwebsocial, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Advertise
    • billboards
    • tv
    • celebrity endorsements
    you get to choose between time or money
    you have to spend on one of them

sarahk, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  6. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for quick results so why you do not start the PPC campaign because getting rank is not an easy task nowadays and it takes time.
    So, if you want the instant results, PPC is the best option for you.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  7. Sunil Gupta

Sunil Gupta Active Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is not right chose for getting traffic and business but I want know, how to get ranking in quick because so many companies are getting rank in quick time. I saw that kind of companies in recent past time when i searching about anything.

Sunil Gupta, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    Hi Sunil
    Who told you PPC is not the right choice for getting traffic? Yes, it does not help you to rank your keywords but it is helpful for getting traffic but depends on some factors.
    As you asked you want to rank your keywords quickly on the SERP, so it depends on the competition for that keyword and their monthly searches. The best way to rank your keywords quickly (not within the week but 2.5 or 3 months later), first optimize your website's on-page well and build some quality backlinks to your website not build more links of low quality but build some quality links help you.
    Work on long tail keywords if you want the quick results (again I said it is not an easy task and there is no guarantee when your web pages start ranking on SERPs for the particular keyword you are working on).

Sumit_Singh, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  9. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    COOL :)

PPC - is Costly
    PPC - Not for small business who have budget plan
    SEO - is Cost effective
    SEO - it take time to rank a website

But SEO Can rank your website keywords at top of the Google
    What you can Do?
    Target long Long Tail keywords, but only for these as well as relevant keywords your website rank.

Suppose you have shoe business; You wish to target "Shoe" Leave it, You don't get it at top with in a short span... lots of things to DO.

But Target with long tail keywords Suppose you have business in Perth then target keyword "Best Budget price online shoe store in Perth Australia"
    Very long tail keyword.
    But it doesn't come in one day; you have to Go with White hat SEO.

But Always go with White Hat SEO.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
    Arun Kumar Soni, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  10. Sunil Gupta

Sunil Gupta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you so much sumit for sharing your wonderful exp. with me. No one told me PPC is not right choice but sumit, sight problem with ppc, I was targeting high traffic keywords with low cost...google get huge amount from my side. I was not getting result while doing PPC for client. I saw so many companies, get the rank on google within month while doing seo

Thanks arun kumar, seo is best technology to get the rank

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
    Sunil Gupta, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  11. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of Course!

Arun Kumar Soni, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  12. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find someone on fiverr.com.

swami2, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  13. luffy268

luffy268 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) You can use Google Adwords =))
    2) Using GSA tool is a good choice for a short-term project :D

luffy268, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  14. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    As you said you target the high competitive keywords with the low cost, so definitely, there is no benefit for you because it requires the budget to do this and proper keyword research.

Yes, it is possible but that website is not the newly made website and do not have the new domain, as you mentioned rank on the first pages for some keywords, so dear those keywords are low competition and very competition or fewer searches.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  15. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very rarely will you rank quickly. It all depends on the competition of your keywords. It will take 3-6 months of consistent content on your site to start seeing results.

kb24, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  16. rahul_77

rahul_77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry :( but there is no MAGIC STICK !!!

It's hard to rank in quick time but not impossible! Just hire the Brian Dean (Backlinko).

Cheers!

rahul_77, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  17. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jacob.k, Oct 7, 2017 IP
  18. eDesk HUB

eDesk HUB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyone wants to be on first page on Google.Reaching that top spot would mean increased traffic to your site, visibility and the potential for sales.
    One of the best ways to rank on top position is by blogging. If you incorporate a blog into your website, it has huge impact on the overall website rankings.

A blog helps in:
    • Adds naturally occurring, keyword-rich pages.
    • Increases the potential for incoming links from high-quality websites.
    Whenever a new blog is added, a new page is indexed by the search engines. By the end of the month, the website has doubled the number of pages originally indexed by the search engines and this results in better chance of winning the top spot in the search engine rankings.
    If your blog post is linked to other sites as references and points of discussion in other online publications, this will boost the incoming links and Google likes these incoming links.

Google recognizes that the linking site is an important Internet site and makes the connection that because the site has linked to our blog, so, our blog must be important. Thus Google moves it up the search engine rankings

Indexed Pages + Relevant and Reputable Links = Search Engine Success
    So, A blog is one of the best ways to continually add pages to a website that generate relevant and reputable links

Always use a call to action at the end of the blog post to send the reader to other parts of your website. Keep it on the same domain and provide clear links that encourage visitors to explore the rest of your website.

eDesk HUB, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  19. Bryr De Gray

Bryr De Gray Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to rank fast, you should pay for it - meaning, start running campaigns in Google Adwords.

Bryr De Gray, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  20. bstenz

bstenz Member

Best Answers:
    Run AdWords campaigns

bstenz, Feb 16, 2018 IP