1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom WP Theme Development w/ Options, Premium Features

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cronik, Oct 5, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Get a custom WordPress theme for your website within 3-5 days for only $250.

This is great if you're looking to outsource custom WP theme projects, and I can code your designs if you already have them prepared. If you don't have a design prepared I will take care of the appearance, and trust me it will look great!

All you have to do is send me the requirements for your website and tell me what you would like to see. If you can send me links to other themes you like and want something similar to, I will go by them to create the theme you desire. I will create any custom options in the WP Customizer that are needed, as well as some basic color options, background options, header options, etc.

If the site requires custom post types, I will code them in as well. Custom page templates, WooCommerce page modifications, etc. I can work with any plugin you need me to. Whether it's BuddyPress or WooCommerce, I have experience with all popular plugins, both free and premium.

You will get documentation with your theme, and I will offer to make revisions after the theme demo is up and running for you to see.

TAT varies depending on how many features you need. For most basic WP themes, it will take 1-3 days. If you need something complex I will give you a more accurate completion time when we discuss the project.

PM me for examples of my work, I'll be available to get started as soon as you place an order!

• Clean code, no errors, no outdated methods
    • Responsive design - looks great on all devices
    • Theme options - preview changes live when using the options I code into the WP Customizer.
    • Custom post types - if your site requires the need for custom post types I will code them for you.
    • Custom page templates - custom WooCommerce, myBB, BuddyPress, etc page templates - with their own sidebars, layouts, color options
    • Revisions - I will upload the demo for you to see when the theme is done. You will be able to make a list of any changes you want to see made and I will finish up the project.

cronik, Oct 5, 2017 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Contact me if you need something simple, but custom. A basic blog theme can be as cheap as $50 with a much quicker TAT.

cronik, Oct 5, 2017 IP