1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

does article spinning worth or not??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by indiasbull, Jun 24, 2017.

if i spin some content into 2-3 spinners, does it worth or not ?

if yes then how, if no then why??

looking for positive reply...

indiasbull, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know a lot of people use spinners and claim great success with them.

My experience was never so good. I've never really found a spinner that gives me articles that meet my standards of quality. And every spun article I've read is very apparently a spun article.

When I run across an article that has a valuable message that I'd like to share with my readers I simply write a new article - in my personal voice - about the subject so that the result is an original article.

I've found a lot more search engine love doing things that way.

JoeSpirit, Jun 24, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. Vex Vane

Vex Vane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Spinning works fine if it is sales copy that you want to get some organic traffic from on few dozen sites, but you have to manually fix it if you expect humans to read it. If its just meant to rank it, but you do not expect visitors to read it all, just to watch video above fold, or click on something that will take them to better sales page (ie. most of your spun content is below the fold), then it works just fine.

But if its actual website you want repeat visitors on, then it depends on what sort of quality of English do they expect, and what are you spinning exactly, and you might be better off hiring cheap writer instead.

Vex Vane, Jun 24, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning article is horrible idea. Spun articles are just piece of junk and have no meaning. It is hardly to read and understand the content. Better write content yourself. If you won't able to write then hire content writers.

iwebsocial, Jun 24, 2017 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  5. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    A spin article usually is not as well written as an original, I would never recommend using a spin article. It's type of spam work....

Akjha, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  6. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would only use spinned content for web 2.0 creation, PBNs and article submission site without reviews.

ErgoPrime, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    An article that has been spun will have no value. It will not be deemed as being valuable. The characteristics of spun articles are that they are hard and unpleasant to read. Also, they are mainly used by spammers who create websites for the only purpose of promoting their links.

MrKing01, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  8. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    No, Spinning content is harmful for your site ranking because when you spin a content it become low quality, duplicate.

deepakrajput, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  9. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nothing compares to an original, well researched, well written article. Spun articles are practically impossible to read, they have no value and they are usually used by spammers. Getting quick traffic to your page can result in losing your readers because of the bad, incomprehensive content.

Gosuperb, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  10. paulgcqa

paulgcqa Peon

Best Answers:
    A spun article is always useless. The word conversion makes the sentence hard to read and doesn't make sense to to the sentence.

paulgcqa, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well for me its not worthing i want to have a quality site where its get value to people and spineer dont do that

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  12. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The internet is already filled with useless junk. Why fill it more with ultra-low-quality spun articles? If you have expertise in a certain field, then write original articles on the things you know well. If you don't have expertise, then leave it to those who are experts in their field to put high-quality stuff on the internet. Otherwise, you're just adding to the mountain of garbage already on the internet.
    OK, end of rant!

Jim4767, Jul 28, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  13. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no it doest work.. google wants good quality content.. if you cant write hire a good quality writer.

kb24, Sep 26, 2017 IP
  14. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heh, look at all the marketing gurus here...

True, spun content on your money site is a dumb idea, but every sort of spam tactic is still well and alive on lower tiers.

SliceOfLife, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  15. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used spinning tools for one post to check how actually they work but the content I got after spinning it was useless. The sentences didn't make any sense.
    It would be better to write the content yourself in your way. And if you write the content yourself so, surely you will write the quality content and also learn something new. If you spin the content so, there you will also make changes in the post if you read the post after spinning and that post will useless for you.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 4, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  16. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    True. I've never seen a spinner that put out anything useful. You're much better off writing your own article (or hiring it written) from a position of knowledge.

JoeSpirit, Oct 4, 2017 IP
    indiasbull and Sumit_Singh like this.
  17. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    Ya, it is better to hire professional for this or write content itself.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  18. DigitalMaker

DigitalMaker Peon

Best Answers:
    When you say use of spinners, you are talking about SPAMmy links. In the lower tiers it might work for short term. But if you are looking for a long term strategy what I have learned and heard from experts is not to cheat Google. They can outsmart you quickly.

DigitalMaker, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  19. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    No. I'm not talking about spammy links. I'm talking about taking an article and using a word spinner to change the arrangement of the content so it looks like a different article about the same subject. The spinner software creates multiple versions of the article so you can spread them out to different websites in the hopes that Google won't recognize them as duplicate content.

Most of the time the result is a group of articles that make no sense.

JoeSpirit, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  20. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    What kind of spammy links, here the discussion is about, using spinning tools for articles are good or not? Read before posting the replies.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 5, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.