1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review Website Design and Navigations

Discussion in 'Design' started by sbsl, Oct 1, 2017.

Hello,

Its my new website. I want to know about your views about design and navigation. What Score you give to it out of 10.
    steamyiron.com

sbsl, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The content seems a bit haphazard and there's a lot of wasted space at the top of the page - what are the dots about? are they the <li> for the list on the right-hand side?

upload_2017-10-2_15-50-43.png upload_2017-10-2_15-51-22.png

I'd also look at your livechat box - unless you're selling something and you really, really want to talk to the user it shouldn't be open when they first visit and it shouldn't take up so much space on the page.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  3. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes actually its bi default with theme. What you suggest chat box should not open? or Change the theme?

sbsl, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know your business plan or objectives but with the prominence of the chat window it looks like you have something to gain by talking to your visitors. I'd find that aggressive if the site wasn't obviously an ecommerce site.

Make changes if that's appropriate, but look at your plans and goals first.

sarahk, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  5. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to make featured images (of blog posts) all the same size. Katana Fruits ad looks too big comparing to others. Consider making it little smaller.
    Also, just like Sarah I couldn't understand what these top at top header mean.

When I pressed on "Latest Post" images it opened new window saying "Unauthorized. You may remove the customize_messenger_channel param to preview as frontend." And in the latest posts it would also be nice to see blog titles not just the images. It would be little bit more informative. Now just by looking at the image you cannot understand what it's about.

Social icon at the top menu bar in the left (the one in the middle, not sure what social media platforms it represents) is not working.

Page footer is very long, not sure if all these tags are necessary.

The last thing, a page explaining what this site is about would be very useful.

Profit Donkey, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  6. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand....thanks
    okay

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2017
    sbsl, Oct 9, 2017 IP