1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Search Engine and social network for Quotes and relevant Books

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ilanalon123, Oct 1, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    Since i never had any social presence (no personal facebook, no twitter, no instagram....) - i don't know social media. I believe that this website can go viral by someone who knows social media.

How is it monetized?
    Not monetized

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    1 hour per month

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Dedicated Server from hostgator at $374/ Month - hosting the website and more than 2 million image files.
    You can reduce the price to $15/month if you decide to link to the image sources instead of downloading them. I decided to download them.
    i will provide 1 month of paid hosting !

Ilanalon123, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  2. emgage

emgage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If you ask for 12.5k the least u can do is provide some traffic and revenue stats

emgage, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  3. Ilanalon123

Ilanalon123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I stopped the dba about 2 months ago and the website was secured via https on all its pages, but when the certificate expired, i didn't renew it and for more than a month the website was broken.
    There aren't any traffic
    But i know that when i spend $5/day on google adwords - i received between - 600 -1000 visitors with a 68% average bounce rate. Spending $5 on facebook ads (direct ads to website) - i received between 3500- 5000 visitors a day with a 77% average bounce rate.
    I am not monetizing the website because the average ad sense revenue per traffic is $1-$3 dollars for every 1000 visitors. You need Masses of traffic to make real money. No startup that i know began monetizing before reaching the masses.
    The potential for reaching Mass traffic is a sure thing. When i lay down next to my wife , before going to sleep, she goes through facebook and pinterest. more than half of the feeds are either food recipes or quotes (inspirational, motivated, funny ... )
    Pinterest has bought already a successful similar recipes for more than $100 million.
    Amazon bought Goodreads for also more than $150 million. (Goodreads helps you find books and quotes based on these books, cloudyquotes.com helps you find quotes and books based on these quotes)
    BrainyQuote.com - worth tens of million of dollars - less better in my opinon
    Pinterest's founders, even though ex googler's were not programmers. They were in commaaunity management.
    This is a real startup - an idea that doesn't exist and it closest competitors are less better

Ilanalon123, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  4. Ilanalon123

Ilanalon123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The reason i am asking $12.5 is for the data: more than 300,000 quotes, more than 2 million books , more than 2 million images, more than 40,000 test profiles, more than 18,000 interesting subjects and famous people.
    And by the way i have listed $12.5 as buy now, but the minimum bid is $750 and there is no reserve

Ilanalon123, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  5. Ilanalon123

Ilanalon123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

6. Ilanalon123

Ilanalon123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sponsored quotes. I have one paying customer sponsoring a 5 famous quotes by Einstein for $200/ per month - his contract ends on April 1st. I guarantee his payments. In the case he miss pays, I will pay instead.

7. Ilanalon123

Ilanalon123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He has confirmed to me that he will extend his sponsorship until May 1st, so much he believes in it. Oren Dagan Thank you for your support