1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on a simple classify script

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tech4, Sep 28, 2017.

Hi, I am about to spend some money on a script which looks like a clone of nothing really ...
    In the past I have outsource programming to larger projects than this, this type of programming looks really simple, yet I like it. Have been out of the market for a long time, need some programmers to give some ideas.

http://classified3.flippydemos.com/index.php?template=default

Is there a free and short script like this available?
    I contacted the owner, no replied....

So it claims to be using BOOTstrap framework which is mobile friendly.
    https://www.flippyscripts.com/flippy-classified-free-classified-script/

The thing it got me was because it was simple, cheap, and uses "Bootstrap" framework. Any advice? Is it good?

tech4, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    For 20 bucks - it's a deal! I checked the specs, sounds like it's something you should really consider. Seriously, for 20 bucks I'd buy it just because (if I needed one, I mean). The script is unencrypted, which means you can customize it whichever way you want down the road. Is there something you do not like about it (other than the fact it's not free)?

qwikad.com, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  3. tech4

tech4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't seen the admin panel yet there's no demo for it. I have in the past done restaurant management with more advance functions like ordering system. Look at the demo for front end, there's nothing to it.

If its a simple clone, does the "Bootstrap" framework mean anything in the world of programming?

tech4, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's mostly HTML/CSS related. Some folks (even on this forum) do not care about it.

By the way it says there that it comes with an admin panel: https://www.flippyscripts.com/flippy-classified-free-classified-script/

Don't get me wrong, I am not pushing the script. If you're in doubt, do not buy it.

qwikad.com, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  5. tech4

tech4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not buy it, looking for advice.

No there is no admin panel demo. There is a front end demo. The admin can ban, remove ads, ads needing approval, ads reported, etc., NOT a create a username and log in. I want to see that demo, not the front end demo. Because every script out on the web has at least a "front end".

tech4, Sep 29, 2017 IP