1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Passive Income Blog - Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bulldogjjb4, Sep 28, 2017.

Hi guys,

I've experience in the gambling industry and have made a sustainable income from it over the last few years. I'm trying to share my knowledge in the field and other ways that users can make passive income.

Can anyone review my blog and tell me what they think?

My writing style I think lacks a bit, but hopefully the information there can be of use.

https://passiveincomeblog.uk

bulldogjjb4, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  2. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Your site looks really interesting and promising. It also feels very genuine and this is exactly what people are looking for.

Only when I clicked on banner ads on the sidebar (Profit Scraper, Matched Betting, Stable Host) they directed me to an empty page and should be sorted out. Only the text link under Matched Betting banner was working and directed to a blog post. Design, information and everything else looks professional. I think you can attract a lot of readers. Keep up the good work!

Profit Donkey, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  3. bulldogjjb4

bulldogjjb4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks for the kind words. I've fixed them outbound links now, they was working, probably a plugin conflict. Thanks!

bulldogjjb4, Sep 29, 2017 IP