1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is my project - OnceBuilder

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by goldpaid777, Sep 8, 2015.

Welcome everyone,

I would like invite you to OnceBuilder CMF - http://oncebuilder.com

It's not just abount simple SEO friendly CMS that will be released this month. It's about big tool which lets people build site faster, better and togheter. I would like to see some opinion about homepage website.

Yours OnceBuilder

goldpaid777, Sep 8, 2015 IP
    billzo likes this.
  2. Mairu

Mairu Member

Best Answers:
    I like the clean, responsive design. Getting someone whose first language is English to proofread the site would be a good idea. Most search engines will truncate titles to 60 characters, consider using something smaller.

Mairu, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  3. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from some sloppy grammar here and there it seems like a sound site!

WPCarer, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  4. Mary Makhnach

Mary Makhnach Peon

Best Answers:
    Very simple and pleasant frontage. I like the font and color. Understandable navigation. I wish you to reach more famous partner and customers and your respect will increase rapidly!

Mary Makhnach, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  5. goldpaid777

goldpaid777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all I would like to introduce myself. So, I'm Adam a hobbyist programmer from north-east Poland. I have been hobbyist programmer since 2006~. Basically I have been doing my projects for fun. I used to play slot games especially web browser games...

My story with programming started when I decided to make 'bot' for a web browser game! I really enjoy automation. After I successfully created first bot, my next project was a make my own game :) I started learning SQL and after 1 year I created own game.

After few years I started doing websites, there was few.... then I realized i need something to make websites faster, I tried to install ZEND but it was so difficult for my being beginner, so I failed with installation. That's was my bad experience with Frameworks...

In 2012 I decided to make my own, yeah this one from 2012 looks completely different then current project and has more useful functions for coding, like auto complete stuff / drag and drop etc. I'm looking to implement it into current project in future.

Whole idea was also developing in this 5 years, I have been reading, watching, looking for worth looking solutions.

Here we are, the OnceBuilder. It becomes my longest project and took lots of time to develop it, I have been doing it with passion. Definitely time has to come I and will looking for a job in IT, so I will use my software to build beautiful responsive website for customers!

goldpaid777, Sep 23, 2017 IP